+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 291 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all methods are good if you can make a profit out of it. I am usually a day trader, but sometimes retain a position for long periods that go in the negative direction in the hope that it will pull back. I set a fair TP and most of the time observe that it reaches its goal, although it takes time. scalping is good for those who can keep an eye on the market for a longer period of time. and i am a scalper but now i am an intraday trader .. because i find intraday trades much safer and profitable than scalping .. but sometimes i need to use scalping as well .. because not every day the market is a trendy market and we need to change our trading style as well .. Because then you do not have to wait too long to do any trade ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Various types of merchants apparently. anyone has a calo type there is also a swing type. each of these techniques has their respective advantages and disadvantages. for scalping i like it very much. because with the style of trading, we can take points very quickly and time is not too long. and I have tried many scalping strategies even though they can work for several times in the long run will only realize that you are making more losses than profit, so this is why I decided not to think or take scalping principles or strategies from any trader anymore.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is when we want to get direct profits in the market a few pips like about 3-5 pips. Day trading is when we want a favorable amount in the market. And the swing is when we want a big profit in the market about 200-300 pips. I open a trade every night and close it the next day. I use stop loss and take profit for every trade. I became more cautious on Fridays. Sometimes I also do scalping. But that's not liked for me. I am a student. So I do not have time to wait for the profit. I open up various trades and stop trading and observe the market the next day and close the trade when they are in profit.

Junior Member shah11 is an unknown quantity at this point shah11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eligible contract participants wouldn’t need to worry about restricted access to leverage, but since the Forex market is increasingly being a lot more like the heavily regulated securities and commodities markets, trading activities would need to be handled with greater caution, both in terms of operations and interact.

Junior Member shah11 is an unknown quantity at this point shah11's Avatar
    Thanks
    The results of leverage caps will lead to the end of your Forex account in no time. Brokers frequently offer 1:100 on your capital, which means if you deposit $1000, you can be traded up to $100K, which is 100 times your capital. On the flip side, if share prices drop a mere 10¢, that will be enough to wipe away your original $1000 capital. The golden rule is to decide what you can afford to lose before taking any risks and jumping in.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping allows you to open a short trade that does not last for more than 5 minutes. Trading can last just one minute and your target is very small, usually between 1 and 10 points. Scalping is not recommended for beginner traders because you usually need to use many large sizes. and I would rather trade in this market as a scalping merchant because I think it is an easy way to make easy money from this market but for this trader must have very good knowledge about this market and this market time because I think traders can do scalping trading in a volatile market.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too agree with your points, daily trading is the best, scalping can bring quick profit for us but it is very risky because we usually take a lot of big for scalping to get big profit, because big lot size we lose big quantity also in one wrong decision. and I like to do day trading. I think daily trading is more consistent and gives me more profit. When we trade day with trend, it always gives us some extra wave pips. That means we get some extra benefits without wasting too much time in trading.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    scalping trading ko main bohat like karta ho ku ke is mai humain news se phele bohat hi zayda fida ho skta hai ku ke market na zayda up hoti ha na bohat down hoti hai to hum profit le skte hain or news se phele out ho jayen market se.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-06-10), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), FOREXBOY (2018-06-10), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), ravi999 (2018-06-10), rehanayaz (2018-06-10), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (1)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that young trees are very high risk. Especially because when we do scalping and then we work with limited time numbers. Thus a limited amount of time can not give a proper indication. As a result we can consider more damage. When I do not like scalping. I always want golf swing trading to take advantage of the h1 time period. and this scalping approach we can all get really very quickly and naturally this may only be achieved by the way traders are really anxious with this scalping scalping method to me it's just a thing for us to know.

Junior Member Kaash Ali is on a distinguished road Kaash Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The public is advised to exercise extreme caution when dealing with such entities as both the CAD and MAS received a substantial number of complaints from members of the public. Throughout the past year, unregulated online trading platforms were central to the loss of S$7.8 million ($5.8 million).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaash Ali For This Useful Post:

Kashifali (2018-06-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 291 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)