+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 291 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is a very profitable strategy only for professional traders in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trades and I make a profit with it, I just use a moving average inductor to enter my trade. and Scalping is a very dangerous thing, but I think many are effective in this unlawful business using scalping programs, and I think it's back to the design of each dealing to choose what program is better suited for its use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think day trading is a good trading because you can make trades and close them within a day and you can calculate your profit on the daily basis. It is also less risky because you open and close at the same day. Some trades might take 2-3 days or more but most of the trades are closed within a day and hence, involves less amount of the risk. Scalping is also very very risky because you make trades for very short time and close your trades within 5 minutes or 10. The first one isn't allowed by the InstaForex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-27), Mustansir (2018-07-30), youcef54 (2018-07-27)

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai trading krny k luy scalping man bohat risk hota hai scalping danagruse strategy hai is man agir to bohat kam risk sy trading ki jay to phir to thek hai agir kosh zuada lot lgaty hain to account wash hony ka chance hota hai
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), sarfraz786 (2018-07-27)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the styles to navigate great ... we are basically trading is to earn profit consistently. any method consistent with the profit objective will be better than losing the trade. so we have to learn all the ways to earn a consistent profit and I am an investor day because I am a business and do not let my investors stay over on a day early. The focus on pip for my business is minimal and can be achieved during the day. I do not like scalping because of danger so business day is very good for me.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Style is important. We hear it every day, all the time, from magazines, from TV, radio. Style is an integral part of personality, and we all want to be personal. Well, business is where we really stand upright, where we show our personality in full size and style is important in business. However, style can not be expressed only in clothing. What is your Forex trading style? and I combine daily trading and swing trade. But I have separate accounts for each. I make more profit from day trading, but I also have more time on screen. . . so the choice is do you have enough time to do one or the other? I trade for about 6 hours max in a day, but swing trading takes less than an hour for a full day.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is great if you do not have the capital. But you have to be good in terms of time to get a good profit in forex trading. If you do not have time, you can lose money here. And it's not just a small amount but a whole lot. I suggest that you spend more time on other strategies than scalping or swing strategies. Because scalping is too aggressive for beginners, they can end up losing money. While the swing strategy is too slow so you lose some daily earnings opportunities. and In the swing trade we need a lot of patience, Scalping we must have big capital to get some good profits. I prefer being a short-term trader whose TP is about 50 pips. Scalping usually offers a very high risk because we have no clear Entry and Exit points. So we must be careful in doing so and also remember that many times we need to know and understand whether scalping will be profitable in the long run. This is important because the issue is a long-term sustainability rather than a trading method. I am a day trader and I have not done scalping yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The concept of trade is not too long and since its inception it has gained popularity all over the world. Despite the fall of the stock market during 2000, the profession is still very much alive. Days as typically defined are the purchase and sale of financial instruments on the same day. Someone must be careful with various features and dimensions such as securities, stocks, derivatives, indexes, leverage, dimensions, liquidity, closures, volatility, initial public offering, brokers, etc. In order to succeed in the field of the day and make a profit from it, it is very important to introduce yourself with strategies and tips on how to trade daily. and I prefer to trade scalping and intraday. I have a small target. only (10-15 pips). But want to trade several times a day. This will help me to meet my daily goals and keep my account safe from unpredictable news effects. Because the market can change when I'm resting. But as I am trading for the short term I will not get caught like that

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I am the intra day trader. main swing ya long trading me jata par mere paas balance jyada nehi he. and main scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously scalping is the best strategy and better by traders today. because it is one that gains huge profits in short time intervals. And no one is ready to be patient. So much trade with scalping. But one should understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can not do it easily. and Whatever scalper scores, I still prefer scalping as a trading style. I feel more enjoy and get more benefits with scalping. In addition, as a "rebate hunter" that scalping is the fastest way to get that much rebate, as it can do many transactions in one day.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a feeling that every trader has a unique style and should choose it according to his skills and goals so that two trading styles about me I prefer day trading because it should be classic and easy and less risk than swings that may need extra skill to do it right. and I have 2 trading accounts. One of them for scalping and the other is to swing. Try not to limit yourself to just one style. Always trying to improve yourself. You never know which one will make you the most money. Try and play around with a little trading strategy. After trying it, you'll know what's best for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 291 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)