+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    Scapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is my best and profitable strategy and I grow with this strategy, well if we can master one of the many strategies then we can maximize profits very well and of course require hard work for that with full discipline and patience. scalping is the fastest way to get more profits in a short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping
    Is best for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better to trade daily than scalping. because in scalping you will come to the negative side many times, in this case the loss must be more. So it's better to avoid scalping and trading a day. Take a position at the point where you think your partner will move according to your thinking and depending on my opinion, I consider Scalping, Daytrading, or maybe Swing action. Buying and selling is a very good signal to buy and sell and also generate income but in terms of everyone I think I can suggest this climb only because together with scalping we can make money quickly

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalper is a type of trader who can enter and exit shares or dozens of other asset classes, or in some cases even hundreds, times a day. The reason why these people are so active is because they hope to be able to make small profits on each trade and that this small profit will increase to a large batter at the end of the day. The objectives and job descriptions of brokers are quite similar to market makers. Scalper trading only lasts a few seconds, or at most a few minutes. Daily trading is held from a few seconds to several hours. Swing trading is usually held for several days. Trading trade positions are held for several days to several years.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

Senior Member zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business aisa business ha jis main trader different different styles trading kay use kra ky profit earn krta ha trading main scalping trading ka good profitable option ha agr trader ko is scalping methods ka knowledge or experience acha ha dosra day trading ha is main bhi trader profitable work krta ha trader market ko smjh kr trading krta ha swing trading main bhi trader ko earning easily ho skti ha yeh sb system trader ko profit daty hain bshrtakeh kah trader expert ho experience rkhta hon.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get consistent profits, we must develop our own trading strategy on a demo account. We must learn from others but never follow the strategies of others blindly. Personally I use more than one type of trading strategy because several times I did scalping and several times I traded on the news I was still learning to profit from my trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swing trading is the best trading style to gain profit in trading because in swing trading you will have many benefits that you do not need to sit in front of a computer for a long time because this trade works in a long period of framing stop loss and take profit is large profitable swing trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)