+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 291 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually many people say that scalping is very easy and delicious, but I think it is very scalping for the effects of our thoughts and emotions. because what we reply with price movements where we use a lot in the past scalping systems to target only a few pips ... That is the difference, and therefore many say that scalping can make heart disease and scalping need to be a trading experience indicators and trading experience and trade capital management, risk and use the system to trade in technical analysis used in accordance with capital in the market,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai scalping trade nahi krna cheay. ap ko chaeay k swing trade krna chahye. kyu k scalping mai profit tou bohat zada hai likan risky bhe bohat zada hai. Es lye swing trade behatr hai. es mai profit kam likan regular earning hoti hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend, I'm sorry for saying this that I don't really understand the meaning of your post. But if you ask to choose the best trading method in forex between these three then the answer is variable, my choice is scalping and trading day. and Scalping forex trading and swing trading are the two most popular and profitable styles of forex trading. There are many opportunities for retail investors to get money from forex trading today. Because the forex market is open 24 hours on all trading days, it offers flexibility for traders to choose their time and type of trade. As a result, in this market there are day traders, swing traders and traders involved in scalping and hedging.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is a very profitable strategy that is nothing more than skilled traders so far for you to trade. I exploit scapling around my trade and that I am creating profits with it, I am nothing more than using a moving average inductor to firmly enter my trade and Scalping is really a method from which we can get good profits in a very short time but at the same time we must remember that it also has a negative aspect because to do scalping we need to have appropriate strategies that give us market predictions of short-term trends in a lower period of time and also keep in mind about SL because without it there is a possibility big amount.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is really a chancy, but I consider it more competent in work that violates this law by using a scalping schedule, and I anticipate that it is regressive to the pattern of each treatment to choose what schedules outperform matching for use and I like your questions , I like swing trading the best because it has less risk only if you plan your trade well. This might be a little slow in producing, but it certainly gives you a lot of security than other trading methods. But you need to deposit a large amount or use a lower lot size so you can pay price fluctuations.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,098 Times in 4,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a full time job does not mean you cannot do the half-life of swing trading. As a swing trader, you want to take advantage of short-term market trends. You can easily swing part-time trading if you can master the entry and exit for each trade. There is always uncertainty about how the stock price will appear at the opening of the next day. and scalping is the best way I know about trading that I know I know that I can trade without losing a lot on the market with scalping startey so we can say that we have everything needed in the market to make sure I have a profit.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I think it depends on each good scalping trader if you can do your best and learn first and know the risks, because every trader has a different trading system that you can discipline so you can profit consistently ... and I like business with scalping. my scalp is 10-15 pips from just one business. This is very difficult to handle because many business periods will get routes to business positions. so we have to guide the reduction too. Online professionals do ideal scalping. I think spiders are brokers.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is a risky technology. I sometimes feel scalping is a trade-type swing trade risk type, how to sell risk, but if you do the right Scalping I think it will be very profitable for me right away. Lots of money, you can make transactions carefully. and Scalping usually offers a very high risk because we do not have clear Entry and Exit points. So we must be careful in doing so and also remember that many times we need to know and understand whether scalping will be profitable in the long run

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 291 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)