+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 291 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me, I personally believe that I am a day trader or you can say an intraday trader and sometimes if I see a good opportunity then I place an order for swing trading, that I keep my winning trade for a long time and I use trailing stops for that and this is a very risky and very emotional trading system. Some swing trading times are very useful for me. I think scalping is a very fast way to make money. Speculation is risky, but if done correctly, you can make lots of money carefully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    Scalping*vs.*Day Trading*vs.*Swing Trading

Scalping*occurs when a*traderchooses to enter the market and attain a profit of between 3 – 10 pips and then leave the market once profit has been attained. Day traders*are different from those who are*scalping*as they have different targets, goals as well as stop losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping, I risk hota risk so that the merchant scalping karts for one day I have nothing to gain, hai uske baad trading, close to kar dete hai scalping one day to liye achha hota hi lekin long to li li trader to pass bahut wholesaler chahiye aur Swing sang with hota hi fake so that traders swung to chakkar me rahta hi to bahut loss hota hi. and, personally in forex I consider scapling to be a very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trade and I got a profit from it and scpling is a way of trading that has a greater level of risk, they all return to each trader.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is really a method from which we can get good profits in a very short time but at the same time we must remember that it has a negative aspect too because to do scalping we need to clean first and also remember about SL because without it there is a possibility to lose large amounts and rather than profit targets that I think are more than the timeline, you can really target 50 pips by scalping, but you have to close and open it quickly, the target of 10 pips closed after a day will be called intraday trading too

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in forex trading, I also think scalping is the best strategy and is liked by traders now. because it is the one that gets big profits in short time intervals. and no one is ready to be patient. so much trading with scalping. but people must understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can't do it easily. and forex I consider daily trading to be the best, scalping can bring us a quick profit but it is very risky because we usually take a lot of money for scalping to get big profits, because the size of our large lot loses large amounts in one wrong decision.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, actually I really consider scalping to be the best and preferred strategy by traders today. because it is the one that gets big profits in short time intervals. and no one is ready to be patient. so much trading with scalping. but people must understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can't do it easily. and we know scalping allows you to open short trades that don't last for more than 5 minutes. Trading can even last only one minute and your target is very small, usually between 1 and 10 points. Scalping is not recommended for beginner traders because you usually have to use a large lot size.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends scalping of the best methods of trading in the forex market because of its advantages too many illusions is great profit and also in and out of trades Hariaa and provide a lot of opportunities per day on a single pair of currencies but you need to follow up and metabolize capital management and a good strategy so keep work hard.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, of course it's actually true that scalping is best suited for traders who are ready to take risks and have control over the mind to close orders in a few minutes whether they are profitable or not. This is a type of high-risk trade. Intraday trading can also be seen as a slightly larger way of scalping on a larger time frame such as H4 where a trader waits one day to lose his profits. and it's easy for me to peel at the market and get a quick profit. Also easy to lose because scalping is a risky trading style. But on the other hand if the market behaves I can get more benefits than my losses.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir moves around and see the ongoing trend of how, if we implemented is flexible, even if we focus on one system does not matter, because of the fluctuating motion allows us to implement a free trade so keep work hard.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), forexrunner (2019-04-27), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Special Forex Cycle for beginners who learn Forex Trading and get profit without risk or learn about trading methods You can rely on Forex as the only means of income? The best Forex shop strategy in the world. The strategy of Forex Almahralshari Bollinger Bands guarantees 9999 percent of the strategy of 100 points and 1 minute time frame, winning hundreds of points with the strategy of Demark - Forex Gul, the best strategy in Forex to win thousands of dollars every day in and out specific ways How to win 500 points ... in just 4 minutes? The video explains very easily and is very profitable in the forex market for how to win US $ 50 in 6 minutes (analyst Mustafa yarns) Forex and the best strategy to generate profits.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 291 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)