+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 291 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Every body keep in mind . Confidence on yourself is good but over confidence is not good. .Because when you work within over confidence this time you will loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I am the intra day trader at forex . main swing ya long trading me jata par mere paas balance zyada nahi he. and main scalping zyada pasand nahi krti hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se s trading kr k khush h with a lot of profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,884 Times in 2,474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swing trading and day trading good for making profit and scalping not good for everyone and scalping need good planing and scalping method trader use high risky trades those not guarantee for good profit and many times trader lose their money when use scalping so it is must for us we use swing trading and we use good ways of trading and make careful earning

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to khizar1 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-04-26), Fiya (2018-04-26), kanita (2018-04-26), lal765 (2018-04-26), naveedbnn (2018-04-30), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-26)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Better to trade day than scalping. because in scalping you will come on the negative side many times, in this case the loss should be more. So better avoid scalping and doing day trading. Take a position at the point where you think the couple will move in accordance with your thoughts. Swing trading is the best way to trade You just have to wait a while to get a good position and after getting the position you have to give time to your position so that you will get full reward for that trade after some time. to trade swing trading before we set up enough capital to withstand a floating shortfall and the most important thing is to manage the best possible money with a very safe margin to ensure the resilience we have

6. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-04-26)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously scalping is the best strategy and better by traders today. because it is the one that gets big profits in short time intervals. And no one is ready to be patient. So much trade with scalping. But one should understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can not do it easily. I did these three strategies. If the market is calm I do scalping, Anyway they are only two options in today's trading and swing trading. Because scalping is an example of day trading. While swing trading takes about a week more or less this type of strategy. Since we are riding here is a big rally or a big slump that will give you 1000 pips of movement in a week more or less depending if the trend still continues.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mainhard View Post
    I think we should not just stick to one type of trade because everyday trades can give you more prizes and scalping some times, we have to change our trading strategy to market, if the market is in tight range than better to scalp for some pips otherwise taking a good day or trade swing scalping can give us quick and easy profits to be more precise than waiting all day keeping your trade footprint, yes day trading does give us a big advantage but then even you should be sure to point out, compared to scalping you there at where you make a profit in no time and do not have to bother keeping track of all day around
    It is important that traders stick with their basic plan and trading strategy and specially when it is giving them consistent profits. Deviating from the original trading plan may lead to losses and even upset the mind set of the trader which is such a important factor to do disciplined trading. So if there is no market movement it is better to stay away from trading rather than trying new things which one is not familiar with and suffer losses .

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that's the best idea to get both sides of the profits. I also want to open a new rebate account. one thing is more useful for two accounts, if you withdraw from one account then there is no need to trade in this account. You are trading on another account when they will not pay you in your first account. If you are a good scalper then you can get more rebates on rebate account with scalping. I am a daily trader and like to trade in accordance with the trend of the Forex market and some times I like to trade in accordance with the swing trade because in swing trading there is a large profit ratio compared to the losing ratio, always try to trade according to market trends you will find a very profitable good.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you find yourself in a strategic way, you will have to comply with the computer's business, and you will not be able to sell it, you will not be able to sell it, you will still be able to trade it, but if you do not want to sell it
    Even somebody did not want to join any other language, but I did not want to do any of these things, but I did not even know how to do that, but I did not even know how to do it with my parents and I was scrambling to see

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should not just stick to one type of trade because everyday trades can give you more prizes and scalping some times, we have to change our trading strategy to market, if the market is in tight range than better to scalp for some pips otherwise taking a good day or trade swing scalping can give us quick and easy profits to be more precise than waiting all day keeping your trade footprint, yes day trading does give us a big advantage but then even you should be sure to point out, compared to scalping you there at where you make a profit in no time and do not have to bother keeping track of all day around

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-23)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use scalping and inter day trading. when I see the market movement too slowly then I use inter-day trading but when I see the market movement is too high then I use scalping in this market. I think this is the best one to gain good profit from this dynamic market. Proper scalping makes forex profits but the biggest disadvantage is good for people who have big capital because they can make more money by scalping with money management and low-capital traders they can generate profits at a small rate that makes them place an order with greed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 291 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)