+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 291 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,673 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko thek market kay methods ko use karna hota hay aor Trader ko kaby Forex Trading main risky Trade nhy karna chhy aor Trader ko market main thek knowledge ho aor Trader ko thek Trading ka experience ho aor Trader Forex Trading main scalping sy aovid karay agr scalping karta hay to Trader ko thek is main experience ho phr Trading profitable hogy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-26), azharahmad (2017-11-28), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), kanita (2017-11-26), sufiyan22 (2017-11-27), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

Junior Member anumanie is on a distinguished road anumanie's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wosh View Post
    I like to trade with scalping. i scales 10-15 pips from a single trade. The scalp trade is very difficult
    because many times the trade will get direction on the trade placement. so we also have to lose too.
    Onle experts do perfect scalping. I think robots are brokers.
    salam best regard
    I am a swing trader, riding the waves on an hour one chart, just surfing the waves as they form and break.
    scalping a tough and tradig day is useless, swing trading is the best because you make a lot of money
    CMIIW

5. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

rudiandi (2017-11-26)

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the beginners should use scalping in trading and swing for the people they have experience in this domain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to k.ali For This Useful Post:

mian5575405 (2017-11-25)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    I also like swing trading the best because it has a smaller risk only if you plan your trading well.
    It may be a bit slow in generating but it definitely gives you more security than other trading methods.
    But you need to deposit in large quantities or use a lot lower size so you are able to fluctuate the price.
    regard
    I like to trade with scalping. i scales 10-15 pips from a single trade. The scalp trade is very difficult
    because many times the trade will get direction on the trade placement. so we also have to lose too.
    Onle experts do perfect scalping. I think robots are brokers.
    salam best regard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2017-11-25)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    scalping is the most better and preferable strategy by traders now a days. because it is the one which gains big profits in short interval of time.and no one is ready to be patient.so many trade by scalping.but one should understand that scalping requires lot of practice and everyone cant do it easily.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-23), takabo (2017-12-23)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    . Scalping karna Mujhko Nahi Jata Hai Lekin swing trade bhi bahut Mushkil Hai Agar aapko cwinthread karna hai ya aapko scalping karna hai to uske liye aapke paas capital Kar Bhi Hona zaroori hai agar Apke Pas capital Bhi Hoga aur aapke paas Ho Chi information bhi Hogi tab ja ke Aasman kitne scalping wrestling trade kar Sakoge.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), Nirzana (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear trader Mere Khayal Se Forex mein aapko kam se kam this paper trading Karni chahiye usse Zyada aapko Jyada risk hoga aapko chahiye ke kam se kam risks A trading kare aur little profit profit pay agree kare aapko bahut hi accha fayda hoga
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-22), amjadwaseem (2017-11-28), ASHOK (2017-11-27), Feroz (2017-11-22), fxearner (2017-11-19), israr2017 (2017-11-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), memi memi (2017-11-20), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-25), yulbang111 (2017-11-20)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade by scalping. i scalps 10-15 pips from a single trade. It is very difficult scalp trading because many times the trade will get the direction against placement of the trade. so we have to book loss also. Onle expert do perfect scalping. I think robots are scalpers.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    i think not just in scalping technique. a good money management, psychology and good analysisi certainly need in all strategy in forex. in my opinion trading to take a few pips is good when market is sideway. we must set a target to get daily profit from scalping so if we have a profit that more than target we should do not trade in it day.
    I think not only in swing trading techniques. Good money management, good psychology
    and analytics certainly need all the strategies in forex. I think trading to take some good pips when market sideway.
    We have to set targets to earn daily profits from scalping so if we have an advantage over target we should not be trading in that day.
    good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 291 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)