+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 291 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading forex, scalping systems, daily trading or swings each has its own advantages and disadvantages. The way to do analysis and how to make decisions is also very different. Therefore, it depends on whether a trader has been a speculative, moderate or conservative trader in managing their money and I prefer swing strategies rather than scalping. Even though scalping is good for me, the risk factor is higher than if you are going to swing. Besides the swing strategy, this is the opposite of scalping. In scalping what you usually do is you place a low TP like 10 pips up to 30 pips but you place a higher SL like 50 pips up to 100 pips. While the swing strategy is different. Your SL is 50 pips more or less but your TP is 100 pips more or less. just because you are just waiting for the right time in the swing strategy. You are waiting for a reversal before you open a position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you can animate words, you will know and try to always learn from your loss. so you might not
    * repeat a few mistakes and always realize if this is a risky business. and I am a scalper but now I am an intraday trader ... because I find intraday trading much safer and more profitable than scalping ... but sometimes I need to use scalping too ... because not every day the market is a trendy market and We need to change our trading style too ... Because then you don't have to wait too long to trade anything ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instead of sticking to one trading method, I feel it is better to adopt market conditions and trade accordingly to get the maximum benefit from it. When the market is trending we have to use swing trading, when it moves sideways, it's better to go for scalping and trading Day. and various types of traders apparently. some have the type of broker there is also a swing type. each of these techniques has advantages and disadvantages of each. for scalping I like it very much. because of the trading style, we can take points so fast and not too long.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily traders quickly buy and sell shares throughout the day in the hope that their shares will continue to rise or fall in value for a few seconds to the minute they own shares, allowing them to lock in profits quickly. Daily trading is very risky and can result in large financial losses in a very short time. I don't think day trading is a good idea, I don't know about scalping and swing trading, because I am new to Forex but I do know about day trading and Scalpin is when we want to get instant profits on a few pip markets like around 3-5 pips . Day trading is when we want a large amount of profit in the market. And swing is when we want big profits on the market around 200-300 pips.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping allows you to open short trades that do not last for more than 5 minutes. Trading can even last only one minute and your target is very small, usually between 1 and 10 points. Scalping is not recommended for beginner traders because you usually have to use a large lot size. and I am proud to be on Forex Scalper. But sometimes I go into forex with orders, and I think all brokers take advantage with a very short time and an easy way

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping also requires a good internet connection and needs low deployment because when the low pip is rotated and at the same time requires a careful mind when to close. At the time of the news I thought it was difficult to do scalping because of the great moves but sometimes I also get profit now but need the ability for quick decisions. and Scalping is the most aggressive way of trading. This is to get through many orders a day, sales or purchases to take advantage of small price differences.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am more comfortable in trading in scalping, but when it is exposed to a lot of floating and sometimes I forget to put a stop loss I see weekly market behavior, if there is a chance of reversal happening then I take it for trading days too, and I believe that young trees are very risky high. Especially because when we do scalping and then we work with limited time numbers. thus limited time numbers cannot provide the right indication. As a result we can consider more damage. When I don't like scalping. I always want golf swing trading to take advantage of the h1 time period.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping also requires a good internet connection and needs low deployment because when the low pip is rotated and at the same time requires a careful mind when to close. At the time of the news I thought it was difficult to do scalping because of the great moves but sometimes I also get profit now but need the ability for quick decisions. and Scalping allows you to open short trades that don't last for more than 5 minutes. Trading can even last only one minute and your target is very small, usually between 1 and 10 points. Scalping is not recommended for beginner traders because you usually have to use a large lot size.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer daily traders than brokers, perhaps because I see scalping as gambling because it involves using a very low time frame to analyze the market. In fact, I prefer the style of swing trading than others because it involves the use of a higher time frame that filters out existing sounds in a lower time frame. and I think scalping is really a method from which we can get good profits in truly deceptive experiences but at the same measure we remember that it has dangerous prospects too because to do scalping we pasteurize clean archetypes and also record in cognition approximately SL because without that there is a large total.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is that someone can make a profit in a short time and then he can do what he wants besides forex trading. Scalpers often use high lots but you have to be very good at scalping trading. and Scalping is a very high risk, but I think many who succeed in this illegal trade use a scalping system, and I think it goes back to their respective trading styles to choose what system is more suitable for their use ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 291 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)