+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 291 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Junior Member khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Among the various alternatives to lead, the research team used the vacancy-ordered double perovskite (Cs2SnI6). Despite their promising outlook, the surface states of Cs2SnI6 and their function remain largely unclear. Thus, a comprehensive study is necessary to clarify these features of Cs2SnI6 for the future design of Cs2SnI6-based devices.
    khurram shah zad

Junior Member khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lead-based perovskites already gained much attention as promising materials for low-cost and high-efficiency solar cells. However, the intrinsic instability and the toxicity of lead (Pb) have raised serious concerns of the viability of Pb-based perovskites, hindering large-scale commercialization of solar cells and similar devices based on these materials. As an alternative solution, Pb-free perovskites were recently proposed to counter the toxicity of lead-based perovskites, yet it is of little use due to lower efficiencies.
    khurram shah zad

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    g har kisi ka trading style different he koi apne trading style se kush hai or koi sad iski bhi bohat say reason hotay hai.
    jaisa keh ham low account balance rakhne wale hain or ziada knowledge ya experience nhi rakhty isiliye hmare liye scalping ya intra day trading style useful hai ham in trading style se bohat acha profit bana sakty hai
    likan agr hm swing trading style use karengy to hame bohat loss hoga kyun keh hamre pas knowledge and account balance bohat kam he or swing trading keh liye account balance ka high hona bohat zrori he
    i hope ap samjh gey hongey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I'd better be an intraday trader, who entered the market that day and left that day. Many traders have different mental and psychological conditions, which makes them have a different trading style. So, whatever is used in our style, as long as it is suitable for our psychology and makes us comfortable, it is a good system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's the style of the trader whose policy he uses in his account because there are many ways such as scalping, daily trading or hourly trading even you can also participate in weekly trading. it is entirely up to a trader because everything is free for every trader trader. but I am a short time trader and use scalping strategies all the time and this is perfect for me.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping requires very high trading capabilities, and swing trading requires high capital and patience, which is why I prefer day trading, which I consider safer and more profitable because in one day you can sell and another day you can buy and ten maximize profit.

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,451 Times in 11,662 Posts
    Scapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

Banned zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,142 Times in 3,981 Posts
    Any one can suggest me that where should i can invest my bonus because some people ask me to join their commmunities thanks

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,126 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader agar newbie hai to usko market me day trading he karna chahiye because esme scalping me to bahut he jada risk rehta hai aur esko karne ke liye trader ke paas bahut he acha technical analysis hona chahiye fir uske baad he trader esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna khud se control karke chalenga wo esme utna successful trader bann sakenga.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

302 (2019-01-20), Anees786 (2019-01-13), danish555 (2019-01-13), FM1881 (2019-01-20), gale (2019-01-14), isha (2019-01-11), kanita (2019-01-19), QamarXulqi (2019-01-11), qasimm (2019-01-14), rashidnawaz (2019-01-15), sarfraz786 (2019-01-11), Unregistered (1), Younas007 (2019-01-13), zainm6050 (2019-01-11)

Banned ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is very good trading method but it is good for big investment, it is also very risky but use the money management and risk management wo take good results. According to me we do scalping on any pair when their session starts... Scalping is good in session not every time

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ansarifx444 For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2019-01-11), Trump (2019-01-11), zainm6050 (2019-01-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 291 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)