+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 291 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    yes my dear friend Sapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades>>

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually 1:1000 leverage of instaforex is great to me because with this leverage can able to open big lot and also very small lots means volume. suppose if we have $100 balance then we able open big volume and also if we use 0.01 volume then very small . so i think its really great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends in this forum scalping can give us fast and easy profit's to be precise rather then waiting whole day keeping a track of your trade yes day trading does give us profits big but then even then u have to be sure for the exiting point as compared in scalping you are there in your seat making profits in short time and not to bother to keep track whole day around so keep active during the trade.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25)

Member Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping se acha hai day trading men kam ker lein day trading men market men khas koi news nahi ani hoti hain jiss se market men kam kerney men madat bhi hasil ho jati hain or forex men technicaly kam kenry men asani ho gi mager fundamentaly market ki movement ko samjha nhi jata hai

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is a very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trade and I get profit from it and scpling is a way of trading that has a greater level of risk, they all go back to each trader and, I like to trade with swing trading strategies because I am not trading full time at all and I like to trade with trading positions and I can wait to get a good entry point and need to develop our trading strategy with a time frame basis.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji application to reckoning se scalping ek achi hai ja nai mare reckon se jeh ek acha system nai hi cuz jeh hume ek time tuh etna profit de skai hi jis se hume war ee no je je ach system hi but jab jeh loss because there is no hume jeh kam acha nai lage ga es to serve forex mai kam karne se pehle mai ko khud hi system ach bana chahi aa jis app ek ek able to trade kar sakte hai bai saab and I like to trade the forex market with business day trading gave me profit and also risky scalping because more and more traders placed trades on the forex market the more they exposed their accounts to the risks in the forex market trading

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, scalping is the best business strategy, this is a very good system to get money from the forex business. Scalping means trading business is short-term, so it is a swinging business and is a very profitable way to get money from the forex business. and I am a long-term trader and this is the best trading strategy for me. I do anything on the market at a higher time frame and open a low risk trade and wait with a move to get the maximum pip. Scalping is a good trading strategy to get pee in a short time but requires good knowledge.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like swing trading the best because it has a smaller risk only if you plan your trade well and maybe the income is a little slow, but it definitely gives you a lot of security than other trading methods. and Generally new traders prefer scalping than other strategies because this is the easiest strategy on the market. But scalping has to endure several tools such as opening orders with high volume and trading in frames of 5 and 30 minutes.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your trade swing to mjhe pata nai hi k yeh kia strategy hai but scalping mjhe pata hi or I scalping kerta hun or yah bohat the best trading strategy hi or bohat how to make money fast hi or also in a very short time but scalping is risky b hai is ko be careful kerna chahye or k alawa trading day se my days of trading time hi or i hi trading day most kerta hun or trading night trade k mukable me zaida asan or hi profitable.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I use two trading systems in my forex trading, one scalping and the other is day trading, I scalp only when the market is cold with low volatility, and I use strong support and resistance for daily trading, both of them are profitable for me, but I still haven't tried swing trading, and I don't want to. I am happy with these two trading plans in my forex trading,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 291 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)