+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 291 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes unfortunately, in scalping it needs an accurate determination. Small mistakes can make traders lose money, and put high pressure. So, experience will take an important role to reduce stress and emotion in scalping. Can not scalp when a trader is still difficult to control emotions. and Most new traders so, but risky scalping is a trading style. Again and again bear the cost of business expansion. For some time now, and for more of the merchant brokers to be generated. That is, it is a reseller or distributor for the sale itself should be thought of.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping always does not meet my expectations, most of the time I fail with scalping it may be my lack of knowledge or my bad luck. But my main business strategy is long-term trading strategy. With more balance I fell my open position if that loss. Every 100 pips difference I open the same position. I believe the market today or tomorrow will come to a loss and profit. and scalping trading is too risky, by scalping traders can make a lot of money but can also blow your account. im day trader but some times i do swing trading. traders should avoid trading scalping. But if trading scalping suits you than you can do it ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear aap ny perfect bat ki hai hum jis method sy bhi trade karien phir permanently usi method ko use karna chahiye roz roz humien apny trading style ko change nahi karna chahiye aur mery khial sy behtar hoga keh kehhum log bary time frame ko prefer karien yeni keh usko use karty huwe trade karien in sab sy best intraday trading hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-13)

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan bohaat say traders aisay hain jo khud sochtay hain and khud he trade kertay hain and doosroon sat mushwra nahain layaty hain and akhar per kiya reult hota hai k k wo trade ko loss ker dyatay hain dear friends main kahoon ga k forex trading main ap apni b samnain rukhain and doosroun k b laikn jo ap ko achi lagay ap us per trade kerain ap ko is say faida ho ga.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To find out the best way in trading, it's up to the merchant himself to identify and know what's best for him and what he likes. Personally I prefer daily trading and swing trading both work very good and very profitable in the forex market. and scalping main bahut small profit banta hai trading maine main day dekha hai ki sahi enter the outgoing set karne to baad for 3-4 hours wait karte hain for achha profit mil jata hi main swing for banane profit to liye kai din wait karna padta hai aur middle price main bahut fluctuate hain hani yani waves to swing main badi catch teak hi trends to sub sub wave hamain bahut wait karwa sakte hain aur so 300 pips se neechhe stop loss hum swing set main karte hain to daily to 100 pip moving price kahin bhi hamain dhokha de sakte hain.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me as a beginner, I start with daily trading because it has less risk and more profit can be gained if fundamental and technical analysis is right. But after a week I tried to scalping a number and succeeded. But I still prefer day trading because I think I am lacking the right analysis and well based on my understanding I really know Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading is an excellent strategy to benefit from the forex market but for me I think I will advise all forex traders to use scalping strategy because with scalping you make profit amount from forex market all day

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    g bhai me to saeving ya silwar jata mujhy to lagta hy as kafi log psand ni krty han r han as ko me bhe psand bhe ni ni krta as ko

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-26)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a lot of trading methods are avail in the market to do trade and learn.scalping is a good trading method for short trades and trader do trade for some pips profit and exit the entry. day trading is also same as scalping. swing trading is based on a long-term trading idea where trader does analyses for long targets and wait until he will not achieve his target.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

11. The Following User Says Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-06-28)

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is too risky because we can erase all our profits from one big losing trade. Daily trading is too unhelpful for us because the market is not suitable for daily trading. Swing trading is good in my opinion as it gives us a good risk ratio too. and for me, relying on the strength of capital to hold floating courses, not using SL, cuts losses in this strategy. but certainly different from those traders who use scalping strategies that make trades based on proper analysis and quick response in the determination of OPs so as not to float

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer swing strategy rather than scalping. Although scalping is also good for me, the risk factor is higher than if you are going to do a swing strategy. In addition to the swing strategy, the opposite of scalping. In scalping you usually do is you place low TP like 10 pips up to 30 pips but you place higher SL like 50 pips up to 100 pips. While the swing strategy is different. Your SL 50 pips more or less but your TP 100 pips more or less. just because you are just waiting for the right time in the swing strategy. You are awaiting a reversal before you open a position. and I trade daytrading. But when I know there is a clear market going on, I will trade it extraordinarily when a new release comes out on a certain day. When the day is over then I will come out and hopefully get the profit I want. I think ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 291 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)