+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 291 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Yeah you are right.Although profit will be small but the risk will be decreased.And if you open about .10 lot than you use more than 10% of your equity on a 1:200 leverage.But if you have 1:1000 leverage than you can use big lots but still big risk involved.
    Actually 1:1000 leverage of instaforex is great to me because with this leverage can able to open big lot and also very small lots means volume. suppose if we have $100 balance then we able open big volume and also if we use 0.01 volume then very small . so i think its really great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    in my opinion the answer is back to each trader. for patient trader i think prefer to choose swing trading, but for trader who have several minute to trading i think they choose scalping.
    depending on the risk they charge too... if they dare with a high risk, they may choose scalping... but if not, maybe swing trader suits them ... because usually the ratio of profit : loss scalper reaches 5:30

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tukul For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    ya its true with 0.06 its may small with $100 but its also true there is also not risk involved . anyway i think it may good to use 0.10 volume with 1:1000 leverage with $100 because its not high risk as well as not low risk and many time i do it near $100 capital.
    Yeah you are right.Although profit will be small but the risk will be decreased.And if you open about .10 lot than you use more than 10% of your equity on a 1:200 leverage.But if you have 1:1000 leverage than you can use big lots but still big risk involved.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    (balance/1500=lot size ) ? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only big amounts like 10k.but for example if i have $100 then ($100/1500=0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? omg the profit will be so small that it can be almost negotiable.
    ya its true with 0.06 its may small with $100 but its also true there is also not risk involved . anyway i think it may good to use 0.10 volume with 1:1000 leverage with $100 because its not high risk as well as not low risk and many time i do it near $100 capital.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    If you use big lot size. Your margin level also decreased. You should have some money management. If you use huge fund, there is no worry in lot size. We should have lot size(your funds/1500=lot size). This is my money management.
    (balance/1500=lot size ) ? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only big amounts like 10k.but for example if i have $100 then ($100/1500=0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? omg the profit will be so small that it can be almost negotiable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    that is cool.this target is enough for a part time trader.But the profit can be big only if you use a big lot size.if you use 1 ifx lot then 300 pips per month (ie $300 profit per month) is good.
    If you use big lot size. Your margin level also decreased. You should have some money management. If you use huge fund, there is no worry in lot size. We should have lot size(your funds/1500=lot size). This is my money management.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion the answer is back to each trader. for patient trader i think prefer to choose swing trading, but for trader who have several minute to trading i think they choose scalping.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pipsdragon For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    I am also like day trader, i am also aim for 20-30 pips per day. It is enough for me. Some times i aim for 100-300 pips only for a month. Mostly i prefer swing trading only. Because, no tension. Just relax and do other works.
    that is cool.this target is enough for a part time trader.But the profit can be big only if you use a big lot size.if you use 1 ifx lot then 300 pips per month (ie $300 profit per month) is good.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    scalping is a targets with a small few pips like 5 pips , day trading is targets with 50 pip and more , swing trading means one positions holding for some days or even some weeks
    rather than the target profit i think its more of the timeline, you actually able to target 50 pips by doing scalping, but you have to close and open it quickly, 10 pips target that closed after a day will be called an intraday trading too
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fravash For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is really a method from where we can get good profit within very very short time but at the same time we have to keep in mind that its has negative aspect also because to do scalping we need first net and also keep in mind about SL because without it there is probability to loss big amount.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 291 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)