+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 291 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    scalping is a targets with a small few pips like 5 pips , day trading is targets with 50 pip and more , swing trading means one positions holding for some days or even some weeks
    yeah the difference in determining the profit is also distinguish types of traders, but it is the way and we all have the same goal of profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    scalping is a targets with a small few pips like 5 pips , day trading is targets with 50 pip and more , swing trading means one positions holding for some days or even some weeks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ganguly For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends, in a relatively quiet market i prefer to be a scalper but when the market have a clear direction i put my stake on longer investment, but not until the so called swinger
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fravash For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it doesnt matter how you earn, but earn it and put it to good use so that you dont have to worry later. in a trading profession one should not bother much about how earnings come by. all that one should be certain is about earnings ticking in regularly.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raja Krsnan For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29), petter (2012-04-28)

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    Scalping is real way to earn more and maximize our profit.
    in my language i m a intra day trader.
    mujhey earn karne ki koi hard and fast nahi hai.
    main safely and market ko watch kar k trade karta hu.
    if you are already an expert in scalping, you will easily gather a lot of profit in one day ... but if not, then the opposite is true ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tukul For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    I am also like day trader, i am also aim for 20-30 pips per day. It is enough for me. Some times i aim for 100-300 pips only for a month. Mostly i prefer swing trading only. Because, no tension. Just relax and do other works.
    exactly what you are saying that it is also important we do something else but still we have to focus on trade because with so many things into our activities

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalpers look for smaller spreads and numerous and continuous trades. ofcourse during this there is a possibility of many trades going wrong way. Intraday traders look for the direction of the day and enter the trade accordingly. Swing traders look for bigger trends and have a longer outlook as far as time factor is concerned. who is most profitable I wont be able to say, but there are people who lost everything in each category of them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Raja Krsnan For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    i am a day trader and i aim for only 30pips per trade.but each kind of trader is unique and we cant tell any type of trading style is not good.
    atlast only final profit counts and not the style.Choose the style which you like the most.
    I am also like day trader, i am also aim for 20-30 pips per day. It is enough for me. Some times i aim for 100-300 pips only for a month. Mostly i prefer swing trading only. Because, no tension. Just relax and do other works.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a day trader and i aim for only 30pips per trade.but each kind of trader is unique and we cant tell any type of trading style is not good.
    atlast only final profit counts and not the style.Choose the style which you like the most.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes most of the new traders think so but in fact scalping is a risky style of trading. The traders have to bear the cost of spread again and again. Some times a trader generates more for brokers and less for himself. A scalper need to think about that is he trading for broker or for himself.
    Scalping is a very high risk
    but I think many are successful in this illegal trade using scalping system
    and I guess it's back to the trading style of each to choose what system is better suited for their use

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 291 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)