+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 291 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am prefer to trade with hourly time frame function. Because I have developed my own strategy that mostly working at hourly basis. And most of the traders have different styles with they trading analysis. I almost wait for right decisions to trade and make profit after a huge trend forward's and close at negative sign.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping allows you to open short trades that do not last for more than 5 minutes. Trading can last just one minute and your target is very small, usually between 1 and 10 points. Scalping is not recommended for beginner traders because you usually need to use many large sizes. and there are three types of trade that you have outlined and all this works well with different traders. Scalpers are losers, I do not agree with that. I see many merchants make good profits every month with their scalping strategy. Day trading is a very good theory for the forex market. But I personally use swing trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to patel For This Useful Post:

Kashifali (2018-06-02)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that scalping is really a method from which we can get a good profit in a totally deceptive experience but at the same size we are acting to remember that it has a dangerous prospect as well because to do scalping we pasteurize the net archetype and also noted in the cognition approximately SL because without it there is a large total. We can get a lot of pips if we master scalping. But we have to be professional for scalping. Beat is for anyone who can trade just a few minutes and who wants to earn big profits in the small time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

Kashifali (2018-06-02)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember when a friend of mine as me what kind of my trader and I told him that I was Scalper a Day Trader and also Swing Trader he was surprised when I said it but I told him because the market conditions are always changing, I I have to change Scalping is a risk which is very high, but I think many are successful in this illegal trade using scalping system, and I guess it goes back to their respective trading styles to choose what system is more suitable for them to use ..

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Swing strategy is the best strategy in forex currency trading business, but on average, a trader can use scalping or daily trading as long as they have the ability to apply it in their trade. Why not all? Actually scalping is a kind of trading day. All the strategies that are done within 24 hours are called daily trading and the most well known strategy of day trading is scalping. Swing is good only if they are reversal so wait and see strategy. But above all you do not do scalping while you wait for the right moment to use the swing strategy.

Member ngeneng will become famous soon enough ngeneng's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think something about the strategy depends on each trader.
    we can not say that the scalping strategy is better than any other strategy, the trader uses some strategy because the strategy matches their strategy.
    for me, I fit in with scalping and intraday trading, some time I use both as long as I have a good balance. because you can do well in both strategies.
    can you explain to me how you can do it consistently?
    for me, I only use one strategy because I often use two strategies but the results are very bad.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the market movement. if the market moves sideways with respect for certain support & resistance, I do my scalp. when the market is trending I do trend trading but I rarely do swing trading. in swing trading my opinion is for big investors who are very expert. I prefer day trading and I think day trading is most profitable. swing trading is very slow and there are so many ups and downs that come in between trades that you can easily grab into your profits. and for scalping, do not need scalp. you better stay and wait for the pause. if you feel itchy without trade then the scalp is only when the market is moving sideways respecting certain support and resistance.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a scalper now I am turning into a daily trader and scalp a little sometimes when the market is a bound range or on retracements, but now I see the result of a swing trader, and it attracts me to become a swing trader, because I never like swing trading before. I think I prefer scalping, because it is fast .. and if you can master it, you do not have to worry for a long time, like swing trading and day trading. If day trading and swing trade you should have enough capital, so you do not get margin call .

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every merchant has their own trading type. there is a trade type of scalping, swing or day. all kinds of merchants, these have their respective advantages and disadvantages. For merchants who have limited time they usually choose the type of trading scalping. because the trading style is effective in time. while for traders who have plenty of time and strong capital usually use their own style of daily swing trading. for I do not understand fully. the type of trade really depends on the individual's personality or the time he has to trade, for me usually trades day and scalp in retracements or in Asian sessions, but many people do not have much time to sit on their computer every day, they are more like swing trader, because of unavailability of time

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders accept some trading strategies. Scalping is the best way to earn as a part-time. Do not invest more time to frofit and he gets instant results from trading. Some bodies like intra days and also some body likes in a week that are able to trade their wants and also depending on the situation or environment. But I support and do scalping. Scalping is best suited for traders who are ready to take risks and have control over there minds to close orders within minutes of either their profits or not. This is a high-risk type of trading. Intraday trading can also be seen as a slightly larger scalping way in larger time frames like H4 where traders wait a day to lose their profits. I feel Swing trading is the best and natural way of trading along with a market swing to generate profits over a larger period of time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 291 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)