+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 291 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very risky technique. I also trade some time with scalping techniques.
    It's very risky and very emotional like a trading system. Some swing trading is very profitable for me.
    I think scalping is a very quick way to make money. Scalping is risky but if you do it right,
    you can make a lot of money with caution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

dave (2018-02-26)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I like to mix all the things above. I will have one account with swing trading position
    and one with day trading position. I feel more profitable because I have time for scalp work and day too.
    Though I really think it depends on your personality and how you like trading.
    the older is more relaxed he tends to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you and never think 5:30 which is really very big. Anyway although
    I do not do scalping regularly but I think if we can use low lot then it is better
    because maybe it is not difficult for us. Once I did a scapling when my daily targets
    were filled but after scalping I faced a loss but due to the low lot I never faced big losses.
    so I think if we have a little experience then we can use a low lot.

Member sagar2779 will become famous soon enough sagar2779's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When traders are identifying ways to make the best returns, they consider a wide range of options. These options could include scalping or day trading. Some people have the impression that those who choose to scalp are putting themselves at risk while trying to take advantage of the market.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually 1: 1000 leverage instaforex is very good for me because with this leverage
    can open big lot and also very small meaning volume. suppose if we have a balance of $ 100 then
    we can open a large volume and also if we use the volume of 0.01 then very small.
    so I thought it was really great.

Member Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading style is more beneficial for you scalping,swing Trading or intraday trading Some Traders use scalping and a very huge numb...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sehrish Shahid For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-24), Mr. India (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-20), sufiyan22 (2018-02-24), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-02-24)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest Day trading... Q k ye sab se ziada asan hai or new traders k Day trading se hi start karna chaye. Agr apke pass achy signals or network hai to scalping b ki ja sakti ha. Magr apne rules ko sakhti se follow karna chaye.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-26), billyboy00007 (2018-02-19), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), fxearner (2018-02-16), iqrayousaf (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-26), jobless (2018-02-26), KASINA (2018-02-23), mian5575405 (2018-02-23), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-17), sarfraz786 (2018-02-24), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-16), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-22)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with your point, the best daily trading, scalping can bring quick profit
    for us but very risky because usually we take a lot for scalping to get big profit,
    because big lot size we lose big amount also in one thing wrong . decision.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I combine day trading and swing trading. But I have separate accounts for each one.
    I generate more profits from day trading, but I also have more screen time. . .
    so the choice is if you have enough time to do one or the other? I trade day about 6 hours max in a day,
    but swing trading takes less than an hour for all day.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,119 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Scalping Forex swing exchanging are two of the most well known and gainful Forex exchanging styles.There are numerous open doors for private speculators to profit with Forex of late. Since the Forex showcase is 24 hours every day on all exchanging days, at that point the adaptability for the merchant to pick the time and method for exchanging. Therefore, in this market, there are informal investors,

merchants and brokers in scalping and supporting.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-14), danish555 (2018-02-13), ghaffar500 (2018-02-27), incomejobs (2018-02-24), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-13), jobless (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-24), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-14), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 291 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)