+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 291 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    most of the trader reffers to scalping..but its not able to make us good profit as it called short term trading but in my case i would like to trading with day trading coz we have much more profit than scalping
    scalping can give us a quick and easy advantage to be precise rather than waiting
    all day keeping your trade trajectory, yes day trading does give us a big advantage but even
    then you have to be sure to point out, compared to scalping you Is there in your seating produce
    profit in a short time and do not bother to keep track all day long
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-10-25)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i prefer to use scalping, i cannot wait for a long time without opening any trade so i prefer to win few pips in a small time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,190 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko scalping me trader ko soch samajhkar he kaam karna hoga,esme esko professional trader he kar sakta hai,esme trader ko swing trading he market me karna chahiye aur uske liye market me technical ka knlwedge pehle lena hoga..

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), kanita (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rehanayaz (2017-10-23), yulbang111 (2017-10-23)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader has different trading strategies and different trading styles. Some prefer scalping and targeting
    a few pips in every trade, even if they trade a lot in a day. There is also a Swing trade which is done with due regard to price fluctuations and sharp traders making use of it.
    Also there are traders who trade day and keep their positions open for one day. This is done on a daily basis.
    The trading position is where traders trade them for days, weeks or even months sometimes and this is done based on fundamental analysis
    and they earn very high profits and more pips
    CMIIW

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping generally represents to create a huge number of deals that produce small earnings . When using a scalping technique, investors usually expect to gain between 5 to 10 pips per trade. its mean trader earn for him is less then broker.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,026 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by salimah fx View Post
    yes 10 $ is very small, but if you want to trade free, then it will be useful.
    A skilled trader can earn $ 10 into hundreds and thousands. but for one to trade fast with $ 10 and make big profits,
    scalping will be preferred.
    good luck
    i say that trader start their business with good setup and trader ideal investment in market and trader first learn the business and trader make their experience in demo account and trader use right trading methods in real trading account then trader day earn good profit and trader always need the market strong signals and trader follow the market right way then he/she make profit

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-20), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-29), batool (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), sachit (2017-10-20), zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by carimas888 View Post
    yup usd10 is too small for me..i just invest usd100 although i choose cent eurica account because i want big free margin to float my negative floating.
    yes 10 $ is very small, but if you want to trade free, then it will be useful.
    A skilled trader can earn $ 10 into hundreds and thousands. but for one to trade fast with $ 10 and make big profits,
    scalping will be preferred.
    good luck

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always say that scalping is a very profitable and profitable stratigraphy, I do not contiquents the beginners to make this stratigraphy, and is constricted on the analysis of the market

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Actually 1:1000 leverage of instaforex is great to me because with this leverage can able to open big lot and also very small lots means volume. suppose if we have $100 balance then we able open big volume and also if we use 0.01 volume then very small . so i think its really great.
    i am agree with you and never thought 5:30 which is really very big . anyway although i dont do scalping
    regular basis but i think if we can use low lot then its better because it may not hard us .
    sometime i do scapling when my daily target fulfill but after doing scalping i faced loss but due to low lot i never faced huge loss.
    so i think if we have less experience then we can use low lots.

good luck

Member gennep will become famous soon enough gennep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    that is cool.this target is enough for a part time trader.But the profit can be big only if you use a big lot size.if you use 1 ifx lot then 300 pips per month (ie $300 profit per month) is good.
    If you use large lot size. Your margin rate also decreases. You must have some money management.
    If you use large funds, there is no concern in lot size. We must have lot size (your fund / 1500 = lot size).
    This is my money management.
    good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gennep For This Useful Post:

mejem (2017-10-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 291 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)