+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 163 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1623

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    not all lesson should start with practice in demo account, some lesson even required us to read the books first, just like the basics in forex, we won't understand it if we don't read it first in book. but for medium and advance lesson like discussing strategies, we should read and practice it immediately in demo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have knowledge about 144 types candlestick. It is invented by Japanese people and now used in every country among the forex trader for forecasting the trade. There are many forex book can be found in the internet but we have to study those books for achieving success from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    here you can download and upload books of candlestick books
    yar main books ko kafi acha manta houn par main app ko sahi baat kahoun mugh ko na ye books es liye bhi achi nahi lagti hane kioun k ye koi bhi strategy app ko nahi deti hane sirf app apne experince se he koi strategy bana saktey ho

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    here you can download and upload books of candlestick books
    thank you my dear jo app ne ye useful post ham se shar eki ha main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app forex trading main na candlestick petren par jitna bhi kaam karo ge app ko es main utna he faida ho ga ye petren kafi acha ha

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    These are the best books for learning forex trading...

1. Beyond Candlesticks

2. Currency trading for dummies

3. Guide to the 50 Economic Indicator

4. Japanese Candlesticks Charting Techniques

5. The little book of economics

6. Economics for Dummies

7. Economic Indicators

8. The little book of currency trading

9. The Intelligent Investor

10. Sentiment in the forex market..

Hope these will help you guys..
    this is a great list of reading material related to trading. thanks for sharing it kalponick.
    i love reading e-books because it helped me to stay updated about the development in the market especially in forex market.
    and of course i can learn some new strategy from the traders who wrote those books.

Member pdatta20 is an unknown quantity at this point pdatta20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex education book-
    Book_10_Top_Chart_Patterns
    Candlestick Poster
    Candlestick Quick Reference
    candlestickgenius
    candlesticks_report
    Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market

Member rumiocat is an unknown quantity at this point rumiocat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna say to u all to learn Forex by a good and effective Book.It will also be good for u to learn Forex by vedio So go to this post link and u will find nice vedios there available https://indian-forex.com/showthread....ducation-Video .......I hope it will be very easy and nice to u.

Member rumiocat is an unknown quantity at this point rumiocat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna say to u all to learn Forex by a good and effective Book.It will also be good for u to learn Forex by vedio So go to this post link and u will find nice vedios there available https://indian-forex.com/showthread....ducation-Video .......I hope it will be very easy and nice to u.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are the best books for learning forex trading...

1. Beyond Candlesticks

2. Currency trading for dummies

3. Guide to the 50 Economic Indicator

4. Japanese Candlesticks Charting Techniques

5. The little book of economics

6. Economics for Dummies

7. Economic Indicators

8. The little book of currency trading

9. The Intelligent Investor

10. Sentiment in the forex market..

Hope these will help you guys..
    Searching Myself...

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to learn about trading the forex strategy and a lot to do. one of them is through ebook that many outstanding outside. either that or we should be traded if want it or buying a lot of free eBooks. and it very much. I often download or membanyak from the results given by a friend of my friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 163 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)