+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 163 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1623

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in internet you will get a lot of forex related books that will help you to learn the basic knowledge about the forex market, there you will learn the technical and the fundamental and also the market sentiment about the forex market which is very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mariomuhafsa is an unknown quantity at this point mariomuhafsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that there are many types of the candle sticks and it is very difficult to understand this charts but this chart is much used and easy to understand really and in this forum i think i just see a post with name candlesticks really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    here you can download and upload books of candlestick books
    yes of course trading acha or best profit earned karna ka lyaa kafi ahca or best profit earned kar skata han esi waja sa agr ap na boht he achi strategy ha esi waja sa main trading main zada sa zada candlestick used karta hon.

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a basic step. and help ful to all newbie.
    and if I found any useful book then I will share with all member.there information in details. hanging man and hammer is more useful than it.
    This article only introduces you to candle stick charting. There is in fact so much to learn about the topic that there are courses out there especially designed to train one in this Japanese graph form. If you are serious about learning more about it, a course can be a great idea. You could also invest in books that teach you how to make effective candlestick graphs. In the long run, these graphs will help you make better profits no doubt.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes i agree with you......har new forex trader start their trading base on candkestic pattern. at the ******** wahaa par kam or short - sweet jankari milti hai lekin book se hame puri jankari milti hai.candlstick are the basic techanic for trading so unke baare me detail se jaanna jaruri hai.
    Price action's book and Candle sticks e-books are very important for us. We need to memorize all most everything it's got. I always follow candle sticks rule thanks a lot for sharing
    these candle sticks e-books with us.

Member mariomuhafsa is an unknown quantity at this point mariomuhafsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that all those books in order for me to learn more about trading and hopefully It can help me improve my skillyThank you for all the informations and as a newbies it helps me a lot and I will help also in return if I became a successfuly trader to those newbie that will join and trades really !!

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the book on the patterns. There is also a nice ebook of the statistics of candlestick patterns. You can find out the chance of a candle pattern working or failing, and you can use this in your trading.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l want to remind to forum members that there are so many e-books and other useful tools on Google,more than we can need ,so there is no problem at all to find educational material for forex studying.since there are so many brokers they are offering even free live courses on internet.l think we are lucky to have this opportunities.and thanx for the e-book you have shared l will take a look.

---------- Post added 07-17-2012 at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-16-2012 at 10:55 PM ----------

I believe that we can request for ebooks on this thread right? Well, I need the ebook by Thomas Bellowski or something. It is on the candlestick encyclopedia of chart patterns. If anybody has the link please share here so that we can download and use.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to share a website that is a very good reference about candlestick patterns. This website also gives interpretations of the various candlestick patterns.

www.candlesticker.com

I depend on candlestick patterns for my analysis they are very useful when combined with the fibonacci retracement tool.
    Last edited by antosco; 2012-07-09 at 06:24 PM. Reason: corrected the website

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    l want to remind to forum members that there are so many e-books and other useful tools on Google,more than we can need ,so there is no problem at all to find educational material for forex studying.since there are so many brokers they are offering even free live courses on internet.l think we are lucky to have this opportunities.and thanx for the e-book you have shared l will take a look.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 163 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)