Page 137 of 163 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1623

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Junior Member ER017 is an unknown quantity at this point ER017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex education book?
    yeh book sirf aap ko internet per hi mily gi.iss book sy aap forex education ky bary main tafseel say perh sakty hain.our aap koo iss book say achi maloomat mily gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jashimmoonfx is an unknown quantity at this point jashimmoonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you so much for sharing the book and your thoughts regarding the book.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mondemonde is on a distinguished road mondemonde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi everyone
    I am new to this forum, I'm looking for books or article in Arabic or French in forex,
    I will be grateful and thank you in advance.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i will like to know if there is a good link on where i can get a Candlestick books in other for me to be able to trade based on the Candlestick pattern because i know in forex we just have to learn all strategies that comes our way in other for you to always have more than one plain in trading forex that what i think

Member oil_trader is an unknown quantity at this point oil_trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i additionally analyzed candlepower unit designs however we remarked that not every all of them is actually lucrative with regard to buying and selling.
    most of them additionally can not be based in the currency markets since the currency markets is extremely fluid and also the cost adhere to following each other unlike stock exchange high tend to be cost spaces as well as jump/dive.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once I chat with a professional trader.. and he told me his story.. He was weak in computer and internet.. this is why he dont really know how he should start learning forex.. so he just continue downloading free forex e-books.. no matter what is the source, he just keep downloading them.. and start reading one by one.. and after reading couple of thousand!!! e-books now he can predict the market more profitably than I ever seen in someone.. this is a true story..
    Searching Myself...

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    here you can download and upload books of candlestick books
    if you are looking book on japanese candlestick then you can download this book...................
    the art of japanese candlestick charting by brett fogle
    download megashare web site

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candlestick chart pattern are very good to give strong trading idea. Most of time they use for price action trading which is swing trading style.

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    well this is a good book but it not important to experience traders because they use the candle stick pattern BUT this book is mandately to beginners to help learn the use of candle stick pattern for effective trading

Member ahmdadafa is an unknown quantity at this point ahmdadafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The candles Japaneses there are a lot of bookss explaining the importances of the candles Japanese and knowledges of the effects of each candles on the markets and what it means if formed candles is on the chart there are many kinds of candles that formed predicts reflections of the markest and the prices will takes the opposites directions and must on any dealer studied very great !.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 163 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)