+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 163 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1623

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Senior Member pipsgreen is an unknown quantity at this point pipsgreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Give thanks to my dear regarding sharing the site from where you can download the particular candlestick guides for free, which can be very good as there are many dealer who are not economic so robust and cannot give the money regarding downloading the particular books thank you once again regarding sharing straight answers with us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hurryabrar is an unknown quantity at this point hurryabrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still i dont download any book actuality but its absolutely abundant accomplishment back we are able to get some acceptable book from actuality . no agnosticism it may advice amny newbie banker and acutely i additionally will try if i charge any book from actuality . acknowledgment for share.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this book is not so important to members. but this may helpful to new commer in forex. this information you can know in ********. there information in details. hanging man and hammer is more useful than it.

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself thank you for the information, but how can I carry these books where the place these books so that I can carry her and benefited

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many many thanks brother for open this thret.After few days i will give here some E-Book for every Forex trade.They can download from this threat.Thanks again brother.

Member asiexpert is an unknown quantity at this point asiexpert's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks a lot for sharing such a great information about the indicator of the candlestick chart. it is my favorite indicator but i think that i still need to read more about it.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex books are very good for us to increase the education and insight in the trade. we will be able to find a good trading strategy and how to use trade management in accordance with the basic trading style ourselves.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned fiztrd is on a distinguished road fiztrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    if you are looking book on japanese candlestick then you can download this book.

The art of japanese candlestick chartingby- brett fogle

download- http://www.MegaShare.com/3330783
    Chart Patterns

this book give us guide how to do basic techanical analysis.

download - http://www.MegaShare.com/3331696
    book for techanical analysis

book name - Technical Analysis from A to Z by Steven B. Achelis

download - http://www.MegaShare.com/3343869
    Quote Originally Posted by forexbegin View Post
    Happy a new day !

I will share the Candlestick Charting Books for help me to earn $7000 with only 2 weeks.

1. The Art of Japanese Candlestick Charting

Link Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?cdx8l2qdl90d2zl

The basic attributes of the candlestick charts:

1. The Real Body - this is the basic body of the graph that speaks of the open and closing of the markets and can itself be divided into two classes. Black Body and White Body.

The Black body, which is also called the fill-in body tells us that the close was lower than the open of trade. The White body, also called simply the open, tells us that the close was higher than open.

2. Shadow - this is a thin line which tells us about the change in prices in a given time span. It can be divided further into the upper shadow and the lower shadow.

Candlestick charts are made using the following six kinds of patterns:

1. Hammer pattern - it has a somewhat small real body and a long lower shadow. This is usually used when the market is undergoing a down trend.

2. Engulfing pattern - the market trend is well displayed thanks to the white real body of the candlestick around the real body of the previous day.

3. The Dark-cloud - it is seen when the first market day's pattern is made up of a resilient and white real body in a form which is top reversed.

4. Hanging man pattern - its features resemble those of a hammer pattern, the difference being that there is an uptrend form on the framework.

5. Bearish pattern - here, a black real body surround the previous day body in place of a white real body.

6. Piercing pattern - it is the opposite of the dark-cloud pattern but a downtrend exists rather than an uptrend.

Every one of these patterns is unique. You could use two or more patterns to suit different needs as well. Finally it is up to you what pattern you feel works best for you.

This article only introduces you to candle stick charting. There is in fact so much to learn about the topic that there are courses out there especially designed to train one in this Japanese graph form. If you are serious about learning more about it, a course can be a great idea. You could also invest in books that teach you how to make effective candlestick graphs. In the long run, these graphs will help you make better profits no doubt.

By Abhishek Agarwal
    thanks for sharing all these books ...
    i will go through them ...
    i have herd about japanese candle stick ..
    i have started to download them ...

Junior Member shakibcse is an unknown quantity at this point shakibcse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex education book help us to know about forex trading system.so,we should read this book.

Member razafsd is an unknown quantity at this point razafsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are looking book on japanese candlestick then you can download this book.

The art of japanese candlestick chartingby- brett fogle

download- http://www.MegaShare.com/3330783
    You have contributed this link for those who want to learn forex trading business i am going to download and read this book. Have you studied this book? TO what extent it is helpful for a new user in forex trading? can you share your experience?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 163 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)