+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 163 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1623

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot of books available in the market for the forex trading so you can choose one of the best among it and try to figure out most important point they have mentioned about the forex trading so that those point you must have to keep in your mind while trading to get good performance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member onlinedollars is an unknown quantity at this point onlinedollars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candle sticks is very helpful in the biggest frame and it is an indication for the follower candle
    also it may be indicate the inverse of the trend you have to learn the different kind of candles
    but any where i don't depend on it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah some say candle stick patterns works but seriously i don't trust it may be because i have ever tried it when i was new to forex and lost crazily, but really won't like to back to it cause i feel it a waste of time.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main nain bohot ziada books to naheen paree hain trading say related lakin main nain research bohot ki hay trading par, main yahi samjhta hoon kay aap ko technically strong hony kay saath saath psychologically strong hona bhi zarori hay aur sab books main yahi topic ziada discuss hota hay.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is not so bebefit if a trader download a lot e-books on the computer, and at last, they are afraid to read so many books. In my opinion, try to find a online disk, and keep the e-book there, read it one by one, before read the e-book, try to search internet, there is some review, read it and decide if we should read it or not.

Junior Member nobin is an unknown quantity at this point nobin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually for education of forex trading available books should be published in the open markets in the world so that the educated people can know buying these book. It is the difficult matter to collect the information of forex trading from online. So, these books should be published in hard copy.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that many books helps for Forex trading . basically you want to know the strategy and how to draw a strong support and resistance point . if any member have best books then please share with your for learning Forex.

Junior Member akber is an unknown quantity at this point akber's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Get our forex signals by email

Get our free forex signals - make up to 500 real pips / day. Improve your trading and become better forex trader with our forex signals!
    EA for MT4 available

We have EA for MT4 too - you can receive forex signals directly to your metatrader 4 account if you want.
    Daily signals / in market since 2007

We are trading the markets everyday - you can get our daily forex signals too.
    Up to 10 new trades a day

You can get up to 10 day new trades a day on several pairs.
    4382 pips last month

we made 4382 in our last trading month - and we started great into the new month.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for candle stick is the best book for education is Japanese candle stick is the best candle stick book the World. You can learn about more and more about candle stick and also pattern. The Book name is Introduction to Japanese candle Stick.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though i am not using the wax mild charts yet as i am more comfortable with the variety charts but now with the help of these books i am sure to get the Finish information and the facts required to use them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 163 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)