+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 163 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1623

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i haven't used the candle pattern in my analysis and i want to know it is helpful in all condition of market whatever trend or fluctuation and i know are their signal are correct usually ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share my favourite ebook to all member here, maybe this is will help you to trade.
    It is Fibonacci method trading. You can download It below:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?084ub66c4qba2dl

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never obtain any gathering or amassing here but its rattling significant project when we are qualified to get some salutary playscript from here . no incertitude it may guide amny beginner investor and simply i also device try if i beggary any gathering or amassing from here.

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .har new forex trader start their trading base on candkestic pattern. at the wahaa par kam or short - sweet jankari milti hai lekin book se hame puri jankari milti hai.

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    If we have a spare time, then it is better to read the book especially in weekend. Because in weekend we haven't any busy for trading and our mind is more relax and easy to accept the lesson and understanding it. I made a habit to read a book in weekend, how about you?...
    true when the forex market is closed weekends so you can use it to read books because with a lot of knowledge you can create new strategies for forex trading

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they ride an emotional roller coaster and miss the essential element of winning , that is how manage their own emotion , their inability to manage themselves lead to poor money management of their account..

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ObaFX View Post
    yeah some say candle stick patterns works but seriously i don't trust it may be because i have ever tried it when i was new to forex and lost crazily, but really won't like to back to it cause i feel it a waste of time.
    I love candle stick. Just like you i tried many strategies with candle stick based. it was not easy. But i believe if we are want to be success trader we must only mastered one system. So, i read ebook about candle stick write by steve nison. with that ebook i tried to applied it on live chart. Not easy. but i beliee nothing is impossible. I still learn about candle stick until now. I love this system.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we have a spare time, then it is better to read the book especially in weekend. Because in weekend we haven't any busy for trading and our mind is more relax and easy to accept the lesson and understanding it. I made a habit to read a book in weekend, how about you?...

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They can also search and entry to tech assistance by YouTube no question I am to educate via movie is easier and moving up information to more quickly and does not experience when viewing videos clip where the realistic and theoretical explanation.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    As part of their forex education most new traders consider buying an e-book from a vendor and if you are one of them you need to ask one question:

How qualified are they?

Sure the advertising looks enticing but can you learn Forex trading from them and can they give you currency trading success?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 163 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)