+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 163 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1623

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    books you are sharing are good but it will take long time to understand through these about the candlesticks if you can please do a favour provide a book or an article having all the details in compressed form.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point Razor1911's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not feel the use of taking a dairy where i note all the things that is necessary to learn. But when i started using a dairy for noting down all the things that i learned from many forums or articles. I made my own dairy where i have written all the tips and tricks of candle stick pattern, some strategies that really work for me and some other important things. And this dairy is really helpful whenever i face any problem or if my friend wants to learn the basics i prefer to use my dairy for that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to learn about forex, you can go to some forex related sites and learn about it. I have written few articles for people who want to know about it. I have created a blog in which i have put few articles about forex. It is good that you want to learn more about forex
    use htese sites......http://reeal-reealjordan.blogspot.com/

Member hassan1989 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I downloaded the book form different sources. This will help me a lot as I am new trader in forex. I will learn about the basic thing of forex trading.
    I suppose this is a basic step of forex trading . And helpful to all new user.

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes books are alwys guide us.. i even have request to firmly all user if they will have any book please share with everone during this thread.. and its batter if we come across all books at one place therefore try and cut back creating new thread for books.

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    if you are looking book on japanese candlestick then you can download this book.

The art of japanese candlestick chartingby- brett fogle

download- http://www.MegaShare.com/3330783
    Thank you so much that you have shared so many Forex education books here.But I do think I just enjoy the book named Candlestick so much.In that book,we can lean more trading skills.With the Candlestick,we can know how much pressure that traders are buying or selling the currency pair there.So I enjoy that book so much .

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think the Candlestick books is very good because i have trade because on the Candlestick and i think i was able to earn and make profit with the Candlestick because with Candlestick i can really get the best direction of the forex market and always win the numbers of pips i wanted

Junior Member huk86674 is an unknown quantity at this point huk86674's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the international trading business. In the forex business system must be continue the current market condition. If the successful trader must be follow the current market rate.If the new trader you follow different forex book and website to help maintain successful forex business.

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yhanks for telling about theese books ..its too good and think its great way to know about forex thanks friends best of luck and carry on

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still i dont download any book here other then its very nice effort if we are able out to find a sensible book from here. undoubtedly it should facilitate amny newbie trader and obviously i too can strive if i would like any book from here. thanks for share.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 163 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)