+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 163 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think this book is so important to its members. But this can help newcomers in forex.
    This information can be found there in detail. Hang men and hammers are more useful than that.
    Please upload some more sites to get the book on the candlestick chart, there are many available when
    I search through Google and I can not tell which is useful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

andi (2018-01-31), haruh (2018-01-31)

Banned India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 Times in 547 Posts
    Forex ki educational book aapko find Karna Bada Mushkil Hoga lekin ab aap Internet se. Learning ke sath aapko online classes mil Jayegi. The way up. Use karte huye aap market mein bahut jyada expert ban sakte ho aur information Hasil kar sakte ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to India148 For This Useful Post:

ASHOK (2018-01-24), ayazfx (2018-01-03), chak148 (2018-01-09), danish555 (2018-01-24), fxearner (2018-01-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-01-23), kanita (2018-01-01), KASINA (2018-01-24), mian5575405 (2018-01-24), munibkhan (2018-01-26), Nirzana (2018-01-24), sarfraz786 (2018-01-24), sufiyan22 (2018-01-24), yulbang111 (2018-01-23), zahid2016 (2018-01-23)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love the wax stick. Just like you I tried many strategies with candle-based sticks.
    it's not easy But I believe if we want to be a successful trader we can only master one system.
    So, I read the ebook about wax stick written by steve nison. With the ebook I tried to apply it on a live chart.
    Not easy. But I do not believe anything is impossible. I am still learning about candle stick till now. I like this system.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so much if a merchant downloads many electronic books on a computer, and ultimately,
    they are afraid to read so many books. In my opinion, try searching the disk online, save the e-book there,
    read one by one, before reading the e-book, try searching the internet, there are some reviews,
    read and decide whether we should read. it or not

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

genefx (2017-12-31)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,777 Times in 12,635 Posts
    forex trading ka business bohat zayada phelta ja raha hai kyun kay bohat say log is per work karna chahaty hein aor kar rahay hein day by day is main increasement hoti ja rahi hai kyun yeh business bohat best hai aor bohat profitable hai is liye bohat si books bhi ab available hein jis main candlesticks kay baray main bhi bataya gaya hai.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-12-31), azharahmad (2017-12-30), batool (2017-12-30), billyboy00007 (2017-12-22), danish555 (2017-12-29), israr2017 (2017-12-25), KASINA (2017-12-30), mian5575405 (2017-12-31), munibkhan (2017-12-31), punjabpolice (2017-12-30), sarfraz786 (2017-12-29), yulbang111 (2017-12-30)

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that candle stick book can help us to learn trading well and make profit easier from trade.
    we also know that we can analyze better with candle stick. So we can use this book
    to know the rules of candle stick in forex trading.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use wax sticks in my trade because I can not realize the trends of it. I can better
    analyze market trends from the line chart. So when I use it in my trade, my analysis
    is still very effective and I can win that trade also in forex. .

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After I chatted with a professional trader .. and he told his story .. He's weak in computers and the internet ..
    this is why he does not really know how he should learn forex .. so he keeps downloading forex free e-books ..
    no matter what is the source, he continues to download it .. and start reading one by one ..
    and after reading several thousand !!! e-book now he can predict the market more profitable than I've ever seen on someone ..
    this is a true story ..

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to remind the forum members that there are so many other e-books and useful tools on Google,
    more than we could ever need, so there's absolutely no problem finding educational materials for learning forex.
    Because there are so many of their brokers. offer free even free courses on internet.
    l think we are lucky to have this opportunity. And thanx for the e-book you have shared I will see.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

sisca (2018-01-01)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is my first post on the forum and it's good to talk where is the Japanese candle and its importance
    in the foreign exchange market and I am now trying to learn well and broadly. I am new in the forex market
    has met with him since 3 months only and contains many electronic books,
    also some PowerDirector Altalmama and I see it every day ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 163 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)