+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 798 838 888 1288 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member juba92 is an unknown quantity at this point juba92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Iphone also supports forex platform. We know about iphone processors. Very speed in execution, and also speed internet connection. This is suitable for all traders. Iphone is costly when compared with blackberry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member HAYKOUL is an unknown quantity at this point HAYKOUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you wanna my point of view i think that the best part in forex trading is trading with our mobile phone because it is the best thing because i can open trading wherever i be and whenever i was .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    The instaforex broker make use of mobile platform for android application phones to use mt4 terminal of mobile version. I think you would have to move to their support to tell you all that you need.
    Patience is Key.

Member faheemuddinshaikh01 is an unknown quantity at this point faheemuddinshaikh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends, forex trading mobile per bhi easily kar saktay hain aur mairey khayal sai tou iphone per sab sai best hogi maine is per use kar kai dekha hai bohot hi achi hoti hai tou meri advice aap sab ke liyey yahi hai ke iphone best hai trading kai liyey.

Senior Member gasto is an unknown quantity at this point gasto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take advantage of samsung galaxy s2 its smart for myself. Although it's a bit out of date, it still can give accurate platform just like in my PC. but I only use this mobile trading if i travel for long time.

Banned hassans is an unknown quantity at this point hassans's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    yes my dear friend mere khayal say aap nay jo question pocha hai wo bahut acha hai dear main nay suna hai jis mobile main andriod ho os main forex trade kar saktay hain ya blcakberry ho gaya os main bhi aap kar satktay hain

Member team.teambd is an unknown quantity at this point team.teambd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    acquire cell phones such as HTC, Cell phone, Samsung etc as well as install the broker application. Though cell exchanging will be good characteristic, the item don't be as effective as most of us deal with pc, since graphs don't be therefore obvious and lots of different small complaints.
    You may can just keep an eye on the price level as well as work with cell in order to near as well as start trades.

Senior Member belkacem14 is an unknown quantity at this point belkacem14's Avatar
    Thanks
    the trader application.Although mobile trading is good feature,it wont be as good as we trade in computer.i will ask you guys to use sony ericson experia x8 which will enables you to very very easy access to you people and nokia n97 also good but if we compare both sony ericson is better.

Senior Member saddamctn is an unknown quantity at this point saddamctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han ap mobil say bhi trading kar sakty hn .laken apky mobil may acha softwer aur acha net system hona zarori hy. aur mobil apka acha ho kay as may trading ka har trend ana zarori hy . forex is very easy and nice business of all worlds . forex mobil may bhi ap jahn marzi beth kar kar sakty hn. aur as kay lye achy net work ki zayda zarort hy. trading mobil say bhi ho jati hy.

Member noman kanwal is an unknown quantity at this point noman kanwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with mobile it is possible because i have iphone and its complete a mini laptop so if you have good mobile then you can easily install softwere and start your trading in mobile

+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 798 838 888 1288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)