+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 796 836 886 1286 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member markhoor is an unknown quantity at this point markhoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with mobile is very useful and it provides you with a portable solution to keep an eye on market trend and to pen/close positions. Every smartphone has ability to open terminal but I would suggest you to buy an android phone because it is the best operating system for mobile and there is an android app for terminal so it should not be a problem because android mobiles are cheap.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Armghan is an unknown quantity at this point Armghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you that you can bay smartphones like Blackberry, Samsung, HTC, Nokia Lumia .etc. then install the trader application mobile trading is decent feature for trader. In the help of smartphones you can just observer the value level and use mobile to open and close trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Armghan is an unknown quantity at this point Armghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you that you can bay smartphones like Blackberry, Samsung, HTC, Nokia Lumia .etc. then install the trader application mobile trading is decent feature for trader. In the help of smartphones you can just observer the value level and use mobile to open and close trades...

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can there be any trading terminal for nokia system i am talking about symbain 60 version 5 i have portable if its accessible can everyone give me the web link.

Senior Member ferd is an unknown quantity at this point ferd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading with Mobile is very good because sometime our internet also showing some problem and also our computer showing problem then i think that from all these issues Mobile is best option for us to trade it is also so easy to do trading with Mobile

Banned bisnu is an unknown quantity at this point bisnu's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are reliable phones similar Blackberry , Apple I phones and careful Golem phones of dissimilar companies which keep the software and one can download Meta merchant and switch from their motorized phones.It is swell for a mortal who is on a move and can not stockpile his laptop tho' it is e'er desirable to swop from a PC than peregrine.Sometimes in mortal of brake it is okay to business with river.

Banned doelpaki50 is an unknown quantity at this point doelpaki50's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Samsung galaxy is the best I am also doing my trading by this phone and it is also cheaper than iphone. Doing trading by phone can save time and you can work any place even if you are making any journey and it is really easy.

Banned ath is an unknown quantity at this point ath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello everyone I want to know if someone can trade on forex with a mobile phone and if yes i want to also know the type of mobile phone ...

Senior Member hader143 is an unknown quantity at this point hader143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good questino first ofall acording to me trading with mobile is good thing becasue any time we attach wit hour work and can earn money all the time so mobile trading is also bad thing because our mobilecan disturb our trading during any call s

Senior Member roniarsyad is an unknown quantity at this point roniarsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aslaniah View Post
    now easier trading facility, first through pda, blackberry keeps coming up over the easier, and now emerging tablet OS and the phone even has the android system
    I totally agree with you. Loss is of course stressful but we have to remember that Failure is the pillar of success.yes we may face loss in trading, but we have to investigate about the causes of losses and we must think about the steps-we should take, that avoid loss It is really a bitter experience and situation but trading forex with a borrowed loan makes it even worse the pressure of trying to offset the loan and interest will breed greed and result to loss Bonus from this forum can be a starting point dear

+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 796 836 886 1286 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)