+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 390 790 1290 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact to me I personally think it is not good thing to trade with mobile, mobile platform should only we use to check our trade and close the trade when it is get profit. but should not be used to perform analysis and open positions, because we will not be able to analyze the maximum..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cupscup15 is an unknown quantity at this point cupscup15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

I think the trading from laptop or comupter is the best.I don't trust to Tablets or mobile phones it is too slow working.But i can recommend you BlackBerry as mobile phone,Iphone or Tablet if you want to trade out of your home and when you don't have computer or laptop near you

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member onmli929 is an unknown quantity at this point onmli929's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

trading with mobile is very good idea to all . mobile is the very common thing in every people . so if we can trade with mobile then we can safe our time more . and can make money more .

"

Senior Member thesign23 is an unknown quantity at this point thesign23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

absolutely iphone , sumsung , because these type of phone are operate android system so that it helps you friendly trade , i also used i phone3 . it will depend your budget. i say you iphone4 is the for forex trade and other use. many software available in web site.

"

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

I think the trading from laptop or comupter is the best.I don't trust to Tablets or mobile phones it is too slow working.But i can recommend you BlackBerry as mobile phone,Iphone or Tablet if you want to trade out of your home and when you don't have computer or laptop near you

"

Senior Member onmli929 is an unknown quantity at this point onmli929's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

trading with mobile is very good idea to all . mobile is the very common thing in every people . so if we can trade with mobile then we can safe our time more . and can make money more .

"

Senior Member thesign23 is an unknown quantity at this point thesign23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

absolutely iphone , sumsung , because these type of phone are operate android system so that it helps you friendly trade , i also used i phone3 . it will depend your budget. i say you iphone4 is the for forex trade and other use. many software available in web site.

"

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro, I strongly do believe that iphone has advanced processor which can help to open the chart faster than other mobile platforms. Nowadays, android mobiles also showing their best in terms. I am using android only, very fast when compared to my windows platform.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear for me I really do think when a person is on movie and he wants to check the market price and modify his order he can use mobile trading.but still mobile trading is higher range phones like iphone or android phones like samsung galaxy as in small phones it doesnt support properly.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

some people say that trading with mobile device is good and more practical than doing it from a computer or laptop.
    but i think the downside of using a mobile device is the small monitor. if you stare a small monitor for an hour your eyes will hurt.

"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 390 790 1290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)