+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 786 1286 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading mobile k zariya karna kaaffi accha mai smjhta hu..esmai bus aap apni trading entry se dur nai ho sakte hai jab aap trading krne k lia koi plan bannte hai or kuch kam aa jaata hai jis se aap apni laptop or pc mai us waqt nahi hotte hai to aapka mobile apko bahut suport krta hai or trading ki plan ko kamiyab kr k apko profit earn karne mai apki maddat krwata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned toptraderx is an unknown quantity at this point toptraderx's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I think the trading from laptop or comupter is the best.I don't trust to Tablets or mobile phones it is too slow working.But i can recommend you BlackBerry as mobile phone,Iphone or Tablet if you want to trade out of your home and when you don't have computer or laptop near you

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cluppfx is an unknown quantity at this point cluppfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

trading with mobile is very good idea to all . mobile is the very common thing in every people . so if we can trade with mobile then we can safe our time more . and can make money more .

"

Senior Member chessfx is an unknown quantity at this point chessfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

absolutely iphone , sumsung , because these type of phone are operate android system so that it helps you friendly trade , i also used i phone3 . it will depend your budget. i say you iphone4 is the for forex trade and other use. many software available in web site.

"

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    merey khayal se mobile pe trading karna is not good .. dekhein sab k views alag hotey hai tou mera yehi khena k mob pe trading karni hi nhi chayein.. mein trading k liye pc prefer karta hun sb ko aur khud bhi pc se hi karta haun tou mujhe kafi faida rehta hai..

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear bro I personally do see that get an android mobile.It has lot facilities and lot of applications support.So that you can use it trade forex also.and dont use symbian or java phones i dont think you wont get any good support.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mobile par trading kiya karta tha, lekin analysis kar nahi sakte hai, Mobile par main sirf ab moniotirng ke liye use karta hoon, lekin entry lene ke liye main to bhai PC ka hi istemaal kiya karta hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned cluppfx is an unknown quantity at this point cluppfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

trading with mobile is very good idea to all . mobile is the very common thing in every people . so if we can trade with mobile then we can safe our time more . and can make money more .

"

Senior Member chessfx is an unknown quantity at this point chessfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

absolutely iphone , sumsung , because these type of phone are operate android system so that it helps you friendly trade , i also used i phone3 . it will depend your budget. i say you iphone4 is the for forex trade and other use. many software available in web site.

"

Banned toptraderx is an unknown quantity at this point toptraderx's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I think the trading from laptop or comupter is the best.I don't trust to Tablets or mobile phones it is too slow working.But i can recommend you BlackBerry as mobile phone,Iphone or Tablet if you want to trade out of your home and when you don't have computer or laptop near you

"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 386 786 1286 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)