+ Reply to Thread
Page 1288 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 288 788 1188 1238 1278 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,880 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using my smartphone but the mt4 software can't work on my phone. I use nokia c5 but, it cant work on it. I want to get nokia n97. Do you think that it will work on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use PDA for actual trading .. But the problem is I am a temper .. One day I throw my Dopot PDA to floor and its broke. This is because of my loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to use forex on mobile then smart phones are the best to go with, even though i need information from ppl here who do forex on mobile that guys can we just start and end trades or can we even use parameters and indicators along with it in the mobile like is the menu feature all the way just like the pc??? coz m thinking of buying a smartphone to keep up with my trade in college so i want to be clear about it before i buy one.
    Rock On

Banned swallow2000 is an unknown quantity at this point swallow2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    I have blackberry Ian trading station on it.
    But is really hard to trade like thet.
    It is possible to view prices, maybe to close some open positions but
    we cant use indicators, and its inpossible to react fast.
    I cant trade with it. I think it is hard to trade with mobile.
    I too have an experience for trading from my iphone and i think it is hard to trade. I only used it to close any of my open position or just see the movements

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah. technology is so advance these days. mobiles can be used for trading also. Many android phones are available in the market and they can run the trading software well. it has given the option to carry our trading in our pockets and trade whenever we want.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    You can use any of smartphones. Actually you need to login to your broker and search which hand sets does they allow. Your broker will tell you which set is the best. So I think it will be easy if we go through brokers about which hand set is better for mobile trading.

Banned swallow2000 is an unknown quantity at this point swallow2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    her koi bohot se mobile phone recommended ker raha ha yahan per lekan mera concepts seb se alag ha or wo ye ha lekan mein her ksis se ye kahna chahaon g ka ap pehle ap ney gprs srvices provider se baat ker lo because her ksis contry mein mobile intrnet itna fast nehe ha
    You are saying right. Specially in under drvelope countries the internet speed is really a matter and some time slow internet speed requires too many requotes

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is possible to actually trade the forex market with a mobile. You are going to use IFX as an example. You can buy a blackberry phone and then you can use it to download their mobile trading platform.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    her koi bohot se mobile phone recommended ker raha ha yahan per lekan mera concepts seb se alag ha or wo ye ha lekan mein her ksis se ye kahna chahaon g ka ap pehle ap ney gprs srvices provider se baat ker lo because her ksis contry mein mobile intrnet itna fast nehe ha

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I think black berry is best mobile for trading. It can be used with many brokers mobile terminal. Some other suggestions you may also find here from other traders.
    I have blackberry Ian trading station on it.
    But is really hard to trade like thet.
    It is possible to view prices, maybe to close some open positions but
    we cant use indicators, and its inpossible to react fast.
    I cant trade with it. I think it is hard to trade with mobile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1288 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 288 788 1188 1238 1278 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)