+ Reply to Thread
Page 1285 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 285 785 1185 1235 1275 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1295 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,850 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    I like to use PDA for actual trading .. But the problem is I am a temper .. One day I throw my Dopot PDA to floor and its broke. This is because of my loss
    if you want to use forex on mobile then smart phones are the best to go with, even though i need information from ppl here who do forex on mobile that guys can we just start and end trades or can we even use parameters and indicators along with it in the mobile like is the menu feature all the way just like the pc??? coz m thinking of buying a smartphone to keep up with my trade in college so i want to be clear about it before i buy one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aniket For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is not little facility and opportunity to keep watch your trades all the time when you are mobile or out of home. It is a great facility and i love it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vikas For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are certain phones like Blackberry , Apple I phones and certain Android phones of different companies which support the software and one can download Meta trader and trade from their mobile phones.It is good for a person who is on a move and can not carry his laptop although it is always preferred to trade from a PC than mobile.Sometimes in case of emergency it is okay to trade with mobile phones.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ketan For This Useful Post:

abdulfx123 (2013-10-15)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    trijay, The phone terminal is not too small to see, it is big enough to make all the analysis that we need. It is actually the best thing that has ever happened to the forex trading business.
    OK. Thats nice to hear. I also plan to buy android mobile with trading facilities. After saw your reviews, i should buy mobile with mt4. I will soon posts my experience in this forum/thread.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trijay, The phone terminal is not too small to see, it is big enough to make all the analysis that we need. It is actually the best thing that has ever happened to the forex trading business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trijay View Post
    by phone only to monitor the price alone, if to do technical analysis, I think the screen is too small, I am afraid of, but the phone is needed, while on the move
    friend with the help mobile phone we are not able to only monitoring price but also we are able to do any trading operations like open any new order and close current trading. changing SL & TP.
    with the help of mobile you are in market during you main jobs working hours. but for analysis pc are the best.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trijay View Post
    by phone only to monitor the price alone, if to do technical analysis, I think the screen is too small, I am afraid of, but the phone is needed, while on the move
    Yes, i agree with you. the screen size is small and not able to analyze. But, we can able to handle old positions on the move. we can also modify the take profit and stop loss on the move.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to trijay For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes i agree with you.computer or laptop par ham ache se chart study kr sakte hai...
    but mobile trading ki bi apni ek importance hoti hai..mobile se ham study to nahi kr sake but ham apni trading ka status ache se dekh sakte hai..jab chahe tb new order open kr sakte hai or close b.
    right dude, though mobile cant be used for analysis it is very handy for us to open and close our positions. its not possible for us to carry lappies all time with us but mobile can be always with us
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i think terminal available for mobile at instaforex sites but its for smartphone like blackberryy...and android..i used to trade with pc terminal ..i have blackberry but never tried out..i will be check out soon ..exprience of mobile trading...
    i've install terminal platform for blackberry, but my blackberry not support the terminal.
    i dont know what the problem, and also i've to try in other blackberry and the terminal not support again

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SG Trader For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1285 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 285 785 1185 1235 1275 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1295 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)