+ Reply to Thread
Page 1284 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 284 784 1184 1234 1274 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1294 ... LastLast
Results 12,831 to 12,840 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried *********'s , InstaForex's & Fxcm's client in my Android Phone.
    I found ********* is better among them. With the instaforex's platform its not possible to set the last two digit of TF or SL.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovefx For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    those who dont have time to trade with pc ..there is option of MOBILE terminal...most of broker offers for mobile tterminal ...but for smartphones...u need to have smartphone...instaforex has also their terminal for mobile
    friend mobile termainal is good but in my view it good only for view your current trading status and changing something in current trading.
    but if we are going to put order after analysis then batter is PC. due to small screan of moble we are unable to do analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those who dont have time to trade with pc ..there is option of MOBILE terminal...most of broker offers for mobile tterminal ...but for smartphones...u need to have smartphone...instaforex has also their terminal for mobile
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ronak For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    Yes, it is possible to actually trade the forex market with a mobile. You are going to use IFX as an example. You can buy a blackberry phone and then you can use it to download their mobile trading platform.
    her koi bohot se mobile phone recommended ker raha ha yahan per lekan mera concepts seb se alag ha or wo ye ha lekan mein her ksis se ye kahna chahaon g ka ap pehle ap ney gprs srvices provider se baat ker lo because her ksis contry mein mobile intrnet itna fast nehe ha

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    do you have been tried in the blackberry?
    i have problem for it. i already download the platform, but i cannot install it in my blackberry
    No, i won't try. But, you can contact instaforex support.
    You may post your exact problem here, we have lot of experts to solve this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think just for monitoring our trading, we do analysis in the pc or laptop. then when we go away and cannot monitor our trade, we can see it form smart phone. maybe that is the advantage
    advantage is that we need to close and open trades even on mobile if you go to see ********* has mobile terminal which we can close and open trades and i say it is very helpful because i cant be on pc all the time ..its very good when i am on the moove

11. The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    do you have been tried in the blackberry?
    i have problem for it. i already download the platform, but i cannot install it in my blackberry

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never trading with mobile, but i will try it.
    i think the screen is too small and we difficult to analysis the chart.
    how about to install indicator in mobile platform?
    There must some advantages and disadvantages in all platform. We should use advantages and enjoy trading. I think we may analyze in system chart and then we manage the positions in mobile. Let us discuss.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never trading with mobile, but i will try it.
    i think the screen is too small and we difficult to analysis the chart.
    how about to install indicator in mobile platform?

Thanks
    i think just for monitoring our trading, we do analysis in the pc or laptop. then when we go away and cannot monitor our trade, we can see it form smart phone. maybe that is the advantage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1284 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 284 784 1184 1234 1274 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1294 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)