+ Reply to Thread
Page 1278 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 278 778 1178 1228 1268 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1288 ... LastLast
Results 12,771 to 12,780 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Same here friend . Its really a great advantage if we have such opportunity to trade via mobile but still its costly in our country to buy such mobile and for this still i am unable to trade while go. anyway just hoping the price will be less and we also have such opportunity to trade via mobile.
    Mobile trading is really very useful specially for a trader when he is on the move and it is better to carry a mobile than a laptop.Also there are certain android phones , I phones and Blackberry which are compatible and support trading software.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    I think tampian good for a mobile trading is a mobile with a congenital condition of windows, because windows mobile as only O2,,, is its good, and good, and its use is easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well not so much costly if we just have to trade on terminal as it may not require much as we do not have to download big files which can be costly on mobile so forex should not be costly as far as I think but I have not used it but will tell you my experience when I will use mobile for trading. but again this is very good option to have trade on the way.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    mobile say trading possible to hay laykin may suggest nae kerta kay kisi ko mobile say trading kerni cheay os ki waja ye hay kay aap ko mobile per wo full functions provide nae hoteen jo aik computer ya laptop per hoti hain.
    Ma khud ici haq main hon k agr koi trader ak expensive mobile buy krny ka soch raha hy trading k lye tu ic sy acha ye ho ga k wo ak laptop buy kr k kiun k laptop main charts, mobile sy jyada clear nzr aen gy.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    Yes, mobiles have given us so much facility that now we can be aware of market conditions and rates any where. Mobile trading has many advantages and I am also thinking to buy a mobile but I am waiting for some profit from forex to buy a mobile.
    Same here friend . Its really a great advantage if we have such opportunity to trade via mobile but still its costly in our country to buy such mobile and for this still i am unable to trade while go. anyway just hoping the price will be less and we also have such opportunity to trade via mobile.

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    mobile say trading possible to hay laykin may suggest nae kerta kay kisi ko mobile say trading kerni cheay os ki waja ye hay kay aap ko mobile per wo full functions provide nae hoteen jo aik computer ya laptop per hoti hain.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma mobile trading nahi krta hon but i am thinking about it. Kia mjy koi ye bta skta hy k trading k lye sirf window wala mobile he use kiya ja skta hy ya koi aur b? Agr koi nokia ka acha set jis pe trading ho skty tu plz bta den.

Member nitintripathi is an unknown quantity at this point nitintripathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can always go with balckberry used by many traders and ya android phones bi aap istmal kar sakte hai and i phone bi but blackberry mere hisab se sabse acha option hai kyunki it supports the trade application and you can install it on your mobile but i dont think it would be good to do trading from mobile

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    blackerry is the best mobile trading device.i have used for 1 years and the software of this mobiles is so good. i am also advise you the best mobiles for any live news,charts.analisis any where with you.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    The best advantage of the Mobile based trading is that it gives us a good knowledge and the convenience so that we can monitor the trades fro many place and thus we can be sure that the gains can be made whether we are at any place.
    Yes, mobiles have given us so much facility that now we can be aware of market conditions and rates any where. Mobile trading has many advantages and I am also thinking to buy a mobile but I am waiting for some profit from forex to buy a mobile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1278 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 278 778 1178 1228 1268 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)