+ Reply to Thread
Page 1240 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 240 740 1140 1190 1230 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1250 1290 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,400 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    maien recently apne iphone me mt4 install kiya hai
    mobile pe trading karna kafo acha experience raha aur bahut hi zada use friendly bhi hai..uske analyse karna thoda mushkil ho jata hai kyunki screen choti hoti hai elkin eals kholna aur unhe handle karna kafi easy rehta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member loveandy is an unknown quantity at this point loveandy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion i think apple ipad is the only best mobile smartphones which has all the forex as well as other supportive features .its all fast and speedy connection .try it and u will never feel sad

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    woow mobile se trading karna to bahot he acha ho ga kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ajj kal to her kisi k pass mobile ha or or main to jahan se bhi chahoun es ko use kar sakoun ga es liye main to ye chaoun ga k koi acha sa window mobile leker us par trading karoun app ka shukriya app ki post read kar k mugh ko naya idea aya ha zahin main

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never trade on a mobile phone but I heard form one of my friends that the best mobile to use it in trading forex is the one that has a windows os installed on it. If you don't know what to do then go for apple products, they have quality products.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advice go for blackberry or windows river because i feature seen some Forex brokers give airborne terminals with this telephone.Brokers also possess terminals for Golem smartphones but exclusive a few brokers.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have the same case, with small capital I don't need to trade all the time so I will also buy a mobile for trading when I will earn a sufficient amount of money from forex. Those who have a large capital and need to trade every time should use the mobile so that they can avoid loss and can take steps fast to save their capital and to earn more.

Junior Member neworder555 is an unknown quantity at this point neworder555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know... but i hear that black berry is good mobile for trading and also you can make search about it in
    the internet and you will know all you want about it and also know how to trade with it
    good luck

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes indeed, if we're still able access through laptop or pc, i'd prefer to use both of that device. while using mobile gadget we can't access several services just like we do in pc or laptop. mobile device could only do simple order.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think EA still unable to run on windows mobile platform, and that become one of the weakness that prohibit traders to be more active in mobile trading. Unless if your windows device adopt the same windows platform like PC.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with mobile trading can indeed make us anywhere, but because the screen is too small makes it difficult to see its chart. we can use the mobile just to close the position. if for open positions is better to use a computer or a laptop or tablet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1240 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 240 740 1140 1190 1230 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1250 1290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)