+ Reply to Thread
Page 1238 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 238 738 1138 1188 1228 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1248 1288 ... LastLast
Results 12,371 to 12,380 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what types for your blackberry my friend and can you tell me how can you do with it, i think the display is too small and i did not satisfy with it ...
    i prefer to use my laptop or NB than using it and also i have bad experiences with it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    Same here friend . Its really a great advantage if we have such opportunity to trade via mobile but still its costly in our country to buy such mobile and for this still i am unable to trade while go. anyway just hoping the price will be less and we also have such opportunity to trade via mobile.
    I have never traded using the mobile platform, I feel that the platform that I plug in my computer is very easy to trade because it can put a lot of indicators. I do not know whether the mobile platform can also be installed inside many indicators, because if not then it is a weakness....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right you say we can easily make order on mobiles but it can give wrong trade due to wrong analysis as its screen is small as compared to PC and we can not do better analysis.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great to provide info about smartphones of android but i usually see traders do not like to trade forex on mobile phones as phones have small screen and it affects trading.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends...i wanna also trading on mobile plz tell me about dearzzzzzzzz.......
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same here friend . Its really a great advantage if we have such opportunity to trade via mobile but still its costly in our country to buy such mobile and for this still i am unable to trade while go. anyway just hoping the price will be less and we also have such opportunity to trade via mobile.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is difference platform for mobile and its support windows mobile . anyway due to no windows mobile to me still i dont able to trade via mobile but when i searched many days before then see one broker offering mobile trading which support java mobile also but dont know its possible to trade or just see the live rate.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai aap kabhi bhi achchi trade mobile se nahi kar sakte hai iske liye aapko pc ya laptop hi use karna behtar hoga choti screen mein aap siva balance ke aur kuch nahi kar sakte hai jitni der mein aap order lagayenge ya close karenge utni der mein to market kaha ki kaha hogi mobile use karna sahi nahi hai

Thanks
    bhai waise maine kabhi mobile par trade nahi kari hai. big screen par sab kuch bada bada dikhta hai mere khayal se mobile par trade karne mein to kafi time lag jayega computer mein to hum jaldi se trade laga aur close kar dete hai par mobile mein to trade close karne mein kafi time lag jayega profit loss mein badal sakta hai

Thanks
    haan bhai ye sach hai kyun ki mobile ki screen aur mobile mein wo baat nahi hai jo computer par hoti hai computer par hum jitni chahe utni site khol sakte hai jaise ek site news ki aur dusri site trading ki kafi best hai computer trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1238 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 238 738 1138 1188 1228 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1248 1288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)