+ Reply to Thread
Page 1236 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 236 736 1136 1186 1226 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1246 1286 ... LastLast
Results 12,351 to 12,360 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    I think all smartphone can now be used to make trades. some considerations that need to be for example:

is the screen big enough?
    what is the OS?
    what is the connectivity plan?
    how fast the mobile to do tasking multitasking or even since you will need high performance mobile?
    is there any wwifi?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well you can not have as much advantages of mobile as you have on computer so there is no need to comparison but still mobile is useful and maybe laptop can be a good option for forex traders and they can have all the feature when they are on the move. SO Mobile is giving some advantages so just take them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Problem with trading in mobile is that first you can't do technical analysis like you do if you have your own computer. As mobile is not that strong to open many webistes and the screen is not that big to have a clear view on plotting a charts. Mobile trading is only good if its an emergency cases. In anyway that you want to go to a vacation or attend some seminar its better that you just close your pending position or put SL or TP in your position. In this way you know how much you going to earn or loss before you even have close all your position.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, mobiles have given us so much facility that now we can be aware of market conditions and rates any where. Mobile trading has many advantages and I am also thinking to buy a mobile but I am waiting for some profit from forex to buy a mobile.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. Trading on mobile is not a good option if you don't have any problem. For me it's better to put SL and TP rather than using a mobile for trading while I go outside the home because there is a huge difference between a Computer screen and a mobile screen.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha agar pc me trading na karte hue agar mobile pe kam karte ho to appko acha mehanga wala mobile lagega . trading ke liye windows mobile ya fr blackberries ke phn bohat ache rahege

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is good that if some one has the mobile in which their comes the setting for the trading then it is the best way to work with and i also suggest that u should use iphone r the blackberry. because these r some of the quality mobiles which have better options as compared to others.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    mobile trading both assan ha or is main sub sa zida benifites ya ha k ap kahini ja raha ho phair be ap trading kar sakta ho or zadia sa zadia profit hasla kar sakta ho mobile trading both assan or both bara fida ha mobile trading sa or ap ka internet connection be humasa raha ga is main light jana ka be ko khatra nahi ho ga

Member himel001 is an unknown quantity at this point himel001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best phone android phone and sony_ericsson-phones modal
    Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V,
    Sony Ericsson Xperia mini, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc , Sony Ericsson W8 , Sony Ericsson txt pro ETC

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you can see a lot of technologies that have been added in the last period in the world of Forex and I think it has the advantage of private enterprise, where he has not had the opportunity to stay in front of the screen of the computer all day but are able to work and stay in forex with the use of mobile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1236 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 236 736 1136 1186 1226 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1246 1286 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)