+ Reply to Thread
Page 1190 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 190 690 1090 1140 1180 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1200 1240 1290 ... LastLast
Results 11,891 to 11,900 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    You should get a mobile that is run by android. There are many android mobile phones in the market. Buy one that suits your budget. It is a good idea to get Forex market and watch it on mobile. You can manage more time to watch out Forex market with your mobile.
    people are using their mobile device to access this market but i don't think intra-day traders are using mobile device to trade
    because they are constantly monitoring the market to enter/exit. so they only trade using pc/laptorp.
    however, if you are a mid to long term trader then you might use mobile device to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rikon is an unknown quantity at this point rikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like trading with mobile. because i like and love forex trading with my pc. I think pc user can use many tools in forex business. and now forex business have many upgrade tool for trader. they can use this tool and make money from forex market easily .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned twitter is an unknown quantity at this point twitter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many brokers company provide their service by mobile phone. I think anyone can use windows phone for trading. Brokers company send details on mobile so we can get all things simple on a mobile. We can tread easily by this kind of phone.

Banned moonlight is an unknown quantity at this point moonlight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mobile trading ka mjy kuch experience tu nahi hy, laken mera nahi khyal ye ak acha idea hy, agr koi acha handset ho like i phone phr tu acha hy laken wo cell phone jin py image b clear na ho us main tu trading krna loss he hy kiun k theek sy signal catch nahi kr paen gy. Ma khud try kron ga jb koi acha handset lon ga.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by losip View Post
    In my knowledge forex is the online trading business and mobile is portable device which is effective for trading in forex. I consider that trading with mobile trading can trading reliable in forex. happy trading
    now many pasilitas which is served by this insta so we can actually use as a trade including pasilitas we can use iPed,, iphone,, blacberry and forth and we can continue to maximize our trade as a support facility

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hope blackberry is best to yhe iphone.because there are many people who dont afford the iphone.so in my opinion blackberry is the best

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should get a mobile that is run by android. There are many android mobile phones in the market. Buy one that suits your budget. It is a good idea to get Forex market and watch it on mobile. You can manage more time to watch out Forex market with your mobile.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    mobile trading ak boht he achi or best facility ha main boht zada shaque sa trading karta hon lakin aj kal mobile trading band ha main daily chak kar rha hon lakin mara mobile par trading nahi chala rhia ha softwar main koi problem ha.

Member Mr 92 is an unknown quantity at this point Mr 92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    If you suggests my suggestion i will ask you guys to use sony ericson experia x8 which will enables you to very very easy access to you people and nokia n97 also good but if we compare both sony ericson is better.
    THIS sony mobile eill defnitly givies you a good speed as experienced.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    Android based phone operating system and Windows-based smart phones are more and more outstanding in the market. Broker is also not miss to provide software for mobile devices. Trading will be more easily done, even in transit.
    haan ma ie bhi soch hai ki mai nbhi inh dono me se koi lunga lekin mjhe abhi bhi confusion hai ki main in dono me se akun sa lu kyuki main piasa ek baar hi lagana chahte hu auu acha bhi chhahta hu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1190 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 190 690 1090 1140 1180 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1200 1240 1290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)