+ Reply to Thread
Page 1188 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 188 688 1088 1138 1178 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1198 1238 1288 ... LastLast
Results 11,871 to 11,880 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is really amazing i just got my own blackberry smart phone now, and my platform installed on it now i can trade every where and anywhere and the speed of the internet is very fast

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think many mobile is perfect for Trading with mobile. like Android apple iOS, symbian, blackberry OS , iphone, windows mobile, BADA, there are many model choose any suitable model for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jui_222 View Post
    Maybe you can just monitor the price level and use mobile to close and open trades.Brokers also have terminals for Android smartphones but only a few brokers. I plan on using HP android, I think the speed is not much different.
    nahi mere hisab se sabhi brokers atleast android ka to app dete hain trading ke liye kyuki maine ye dekha haiki android id samay market me bahut famous hai to iphone aur blackberry ke comparison me

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    Requirements of mobile phones to be used for trading is appropriate processor, with the quality of the data traffic smoothly. After that you need to find a provider who has a mobile internet connection (GPRS/3G) fast and stable.

Junior Member sachyk is an unknown quantity at this point sachyk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think to introduce the latest technology like android phones,iPhone,And tablet PC for Forex trading will increase the efficiency in trading like we can keep regular attention on market whenever we want and can run our strategy in that way so it will help us to maintain proper attention on our capital and get to know process happened within it..

Banned jui_222 is an unknown quantity at this point jui_222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe you can just monitor the price level and use mobile to close and open trades.Brokers also have terminals for Android smartphones but only a few brokers. I plan on using HP android, I think the speed is not much different.

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 to 1,000 View Post
    some mobile trading platform is better than the other so make sure that we choose and use the correct mobile device
    and the trading platform before trading via mobile device. also, we must use a stable internet connection to avoid connection loss.

yes mobile differ in the kind and the advantage so we must choose mobile with good advantage if we tend to trade with it because we know trading on computer and lab but mobile it,s new way to trade so we must comfort with this new technique to trade good

Senior Member eskip is an unknown quantity at this point eskip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I presume that mobile trading is suitable for the trader cause mobile is the portable device what trader can easily carry and can trading at anytime. I consider that iPhone is the best for trading currency in forex market.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some mobile trading platform is better than the other so make sure that we choose and use the correct mobile device
    and the trading platform before trading via mobile device. also, we must use a stable internet connection to avoid connection loss.

Senior Member momina is an unknown quantity at this point momina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we can do tradinh with mobile and all the mobile which are android base we can use them for trading forex
    we can also choose black berry for it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1188 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 188 688 1088 1138 1178 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1198 1238 1288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)