+ Reply to Thread
Page 1187 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 187 687 1087 1137 1177 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1197 1237 1287 ... LastLast
Results 11,861 to 11,870 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member dhalsem is an unknown quantity at this point dhalsem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    wont be so visible and many other small discomforts. Maybe you can just monitor the price level and use mobile to close and open trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade through mobile .. Smartphone you download the trading platform and start trading .. No significant difference between the platform on the mobile or on your computer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jans is an unknown quantity at this point jans's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard from my friends that the phone Galaxy Fit Good
    In traded, which facilitates the process of trading, but I did not try it personally.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buy smartphones on the market like HTC,Blackberry,Samsung etc and set up the investor program.Although cellular dealing is excellent function,it probably won't be as excellent as we business in computer,since the maps probably won't be so noticeable and many other small difficulties.
    Maybe you can just observe the price range and use cellular to shut and start investments.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not problem to trade with mobiles. properly trading is necessary, not the device. thank you.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends...
    I suggest you buy a Windows-based smart phones, because I think it's more compatible with mobile trading software broker prepared. Choosing cell phones do not necessarily expensive, but also flexible with a variety of software.

Senior Member posil is an unknown quantity at this point posil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I presume that mobile is the portable device what we can easily carry with us. so if i trading with mobile then we can always give concentration on trading for earn more profit. I assume that every time forex trading with mobile must be reduce our time.

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Winmdow based mobiles will help you in trading with mobile..Especially Blackberry and HTC
    But now a days, latest nokia mobiles are also offering such facilities..But still i believe that blackberry and HTC will suit forex trading .

Banned forexboot is an unknown quantity at this point forexboot's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello friends...
    jadeed technology ki badoolat ab ye sahulat be a gayi hai ke forex trading market me trade mobile ke zaryee se ki jaye magar us ke liye aik acha phone chaie

Senior Member shamakhan86 is an unknown quantity at this point shamakhan86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now a days many mobiles are supporting the trading platform so it becomes easy and affordable today for forex traders to trade using their mobiles when they are on go or don't want to sit in front of screen. Trading forex from mobile is great kind of experience for forex trader. Not all mobile phones are providing support to trading platform. Android, Windows, and Smart Phones are currently providing support to forex trading platform. However some brokers have developed their own trading platform on Java so that forex traders can use any mobile for trading because almost all mobiles are atleast java supported now a days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1187 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 187 687 1087 1137 1177 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1197 1237 1287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)