+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 358 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3574

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    For starters there is still much puzzled to determine a suitable system with him. So there are still many traders who are in front of the chart more than 8 hours a day. trading is very tiring.
    therefore, I would like to hear advice from the master of all for beginners like me, how long should we take time to trade?
    When the chart is in a w pattern it require less time. I wait till i see one complete cycle and place my order. But when there is no trend or i dont see any repeatition in the pattern i wait till i figure out some similarity. Usually i go for 1 m chart. If i am nor able to figure out a pattern, i go for chart of different time period and try to figure out a point to place the order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    For starters there is still much puzzled to determine a suitable system with him. So there are still many traders who are in front of the chart more than 8 hours a day. trading is very tiring.
    therefore, I would like to hear advice from the master of all for beginners like me, how long should we take time to trade?
    hmmmm, i think 8 hours or more is quite exaggerated. except it is very tiring...in term of psychology it is not good for one's mentality. stress and tension is very high...I think people will only give their best optimum for 2 hours...or in 4hours maximum...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to taqreeban koi yahan par forex trading use karne k liye koi 4 se hrs time deta houn or es wqt main sirf chart he nahi dekhta rehta main or bhi forex k releted cheezain dekhta houn or apne experince or knowledge ko increase karta raht houn

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर चार्ट के सामने सिर्फ समय बिताने से उपयोगी नहीं होगा. आप भी सही विश्लेषण करना चाहिए और आप के लिए सच प्रवृत्ति की पहचान करने में सक्षम होना चाहिए. इस कारकों तुम मदद करने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा में लाभ अर्जित करेंगे

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    के अधिकांश बार चार्ट के सामने मैं हूँ, लेकिन जब मैं नकारात्मक व्यापार में चार्ट मेरी स्थिति हमेशा के सामने हूँ और जब मैं 3-4 घंटे के लिए उस चार्ट नहीं देखते हैं तो मेरी ले लाभ उस समय मारा. मुझे लगता है कि यह चमत्कार है. समय के अधिकांश यह मेरे साथ होता है.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why i only set my target only 10 pips in a day? i will answer this question
    i think many trader set their tp is more than like me, so 10 pips in a day is approaching easy. i has prepare my money management and compounding table with profit target in ms.excel and i follow it, and from the compounding i will growth my lot size that suits with my equity. i just set 1% lot size from my equity. ex : i have $1000, so the maximum lot size is 1 lot. i pasted the table in wall of my bedroom, beside my computer. if i cant reach the target in a day and i get loss, i try to be patient and pending my target.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iam not a professional trader friend, i am just newbie too
    iam only want to try can be able manage my time because iam busy in my collage and activities , so i dont focus my mind in the chart in my daily activities.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont agree with your opinion sis,
    iam a scalper and iam not too often looked the chart continously, i just spend my time only one hour, even less than one hour. i focus in 4 pair, and maximum trade only 2 transaction in a day. my Tp is only 5 pip in one positon, so i set my target 10 pips in a day with 2 transaction. because of that i just spend a little time to trade.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to be in front of the chart when my trades are still open. I need also time for technical analyse before I open position so putting it all together- I'm something about 4-5 hours in front of computer everyday. it is quite tiring but since I strated to get profit it is also very exciting.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it happen because they not have a good time management. maybe they always stay in front of chart, i think is really poor.
    we should manage our time in trade, because in our life we not just to trade, we also need a society and refreshing. try to manage your time. for me, i just spend one hour per day to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 358 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)