+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 358 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when on a normal forex working day I start the game at night and it's only around 3-4 hours per day on 5 days in the open forex market. but with a short time we have to be smart at playing SL and TP so that in the case of very extreme movements we cannot experience capital reduction or a fairly large balance. and I hope, spending a lot of time in front of the stairs in the chair will not give you more profit. You just set your SL and TP prices based on your technical analysis. If you are going to use good Money Management, instead of not having to worry about your open orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade daily charts so I only need to see a few minutes at night before I go to bed to check my trade when I take a minute's view in the afternoon to find an entry point on the 4-hour chart arranging my pending and leaving orders. and I trust the facts with your points about perseverance, it also affected me during my time as a budding beginner investor. I really wanted, I never allowed my transaction to run a complete course and I even closed a number of agreements with failures because the pair was on a retracement. Lack of perseverance must be treated if we have to survive in dealing with the currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is advisable to regularly hold the chart and not sit next to it and drop the measure of the night's length right before trading which can also touch a respectable entry level. So someone has to go through a decision and that only confirms being able if you regularly don't act graphically. and there are so many traders who learn about Forex trading also depends on the more they strengthen in front of the charts. I spent several hours trading as a beginner and I was greatly strengthened because I spent a lot of hours of merchandise on my sophisticated machine.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we don't need all day in front of the chart...
    first, you need choose your trading style...you want to be a scalper or long-term trader...
    for long-term trader i think 1-2 hour is enough to analyze chart and then open a position...
    and for scalper can be adjusted with target how many pips a day to take profit...
    if the target has been reached had better get out of the market...

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well ... you are right and i also think that a beginner must spend around the maximum hours infront of the graph as 7-8 hours every day but when you become experienced then you have to spend only 3-4 hours and maybe less than this and usually i don't use for a long time just right for a few seconds every time I log in and I issue a rush decision and because I regularly check the graph it can't be hard to see but if you leave Forex for protracted abstraction then you might be mortal to share the soft dimensions of the writer to avoid the most trips.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I stay ahead of the chart because my trade can turn into a big loss anytime. So if I don't watch it I have to achieve in a big defeat and that can bring me a margin call too. But in my trade, I use the stop loss and profit the most time so I don't need to see my trade a lot of time. and, most beginners are right working on graphics and sitting in front of their computers all day. I think traders must trade in productive hours and must learn about productive hours of various currency pairs. I prefer to trade 4 hours every day and these four hours are lap times. This is the time when the US session and the London session ended. And maybe we can keep checking prices for the right entry point.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the trader must analyze the chart correctly before opening the trade. for beginners I think you should trade for no more than 4 hours every day so you might feel bored or tired. before opening a trade for a shorter duration I think you should at least analyze the chart for 1 hour and during that time keep your full focus. and I don't like staying too long with graphics because there is no time you are in front of the chart that you will not see one thing or another to do or see that, I exchange daily charts and I only spend less than an hour in front of the chart

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sangar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh to hum per he depend kerta hai k hum front of chart ketna beth sakty hien mager jab or jis din khatra hota hai k market mery againes jati hai to mien lagatar es mien pc k front per betha rahta hion r tab tak na uthta hin jab tak mujy es mien apni position clear nazar na ati hai.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), forexrunner (2018-11-30)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have always been in front of the chart for trading for a long time, because I have a lot of free time so it doesn't interfere with my other work. I spend 8 to 10 hours every day in front of the chart. and I am just in front of the chart for at least 5 to 10 minutes. and my favorite time frame is M15 because I'm a broker and I want to make money quickly, even with a little profit.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kawah For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2018-11-27), Unregistered (1)

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't spend so much time in front of the graph that I try to concentrate more on my trade and try to find mistakes so that there is no nesting time in my trade. This is very important for good traders. and if we trade every day, then it may take less time to read but if there is a long lag, then it is sure that it needs more time because of new unfamiliar trends and market conditions.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 358 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)