+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 333 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3328

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the market. If i get the target that i have set for everyday is hit then i watch the market. If there is another oppartunity for profit then i enter the trades. Otherwise usually i stop trading and go for a walk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a very good idea to compound your profit till $1000 and getting $10 daily. It means you have a very much realistic goal of $10per day and about $200 per month. I appreciate your thinking and in fact this is the think required by every trader if they want to survive in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wise traders always end the day with profits and they do not go for more risk if they have earned few pips. It is the practice of novice traders they go for more risks if they win few pips and end up the day in loss.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i am a unlucky fellow as i have several times earned profit and in taht excitation i think price still go higher and wont close but finally all tardes will turn to losses and face margin calls o i wanna chnage my style and stop at the losses
    I encourage you to immediately change the way you are trading in order to avoid a margin call ..
    perhaps it is a learning experience for us and trading should respond positively to increase the skills and knowledge of trading

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the trader want to get profit from this business so there are many steps for it but the main keys for all is trade with good dicipline and we know that when the traders learn and practice and then implement their system and strategies with good discipline, so they just take the best way for their trading, they will safe and have already used the best strategies and of course with autoamtically, they keep good their management
    do the best we can

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is based on learning and trading experience is best way to get success in forex trading business so better way to get a big amount of profit to use the demo acccount and get the lots of practice in forex trading to start the real trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik83 View Post
    in forex trading if you managed your capital with better strategy then you will be easily got profit. but you only get profit if you have better experience and knowledge of forex and don,t trading opposite direction to market trend.
    Experience and skills/knowledge is what we need to profit from forex exchange trading. Working hard to gain knowledge and experience and then apply it and make profits from forex exchange trading.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading if you managed your capital with better strategy then you will be easily got profit. but you only get profit if you have better experience and knowledge of forex and don,t trading opposite direction to market trend.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    i will have my daily plans and targets.After 1trade if i get profit but my target is not reached,i will open another trade.But if my daily target is reached then i will stop trading for the daily.Or if the daily profit is reached and there is another chance to open trade,then i will also do it.It depends upon the market situation.
    I think you trade to achieve the daily target is good. you said it would trade again if the daily target is not reached, it's a good spirit. but in my opinion, although the daily target is not reached, to make another trade should also be based from the analysis.
    Do not force yourself to trade again if your analyst does not give a signal to trade, despite the daily target is not reached. There is still another day

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it depends on how much profit you are talking about but usually when i make profit more than 10$ in one day i just stop trading for that day but when i make like 1$ or 3$ i keep trading because my daily trading target is to make 10$ if i do make it i call it a day because i once made 27$ and i kept tading and i lost 23$ of them and i just hated myself for being so greedy .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 333 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)