+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 333 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3328

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Senior Member red.ta is an unknown quantity at this point red.ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a great forum for trading. it gives us a good knowledge about world trade market. i am new hear but i think today or tomorrow i managed to get a profit. it is a great opportunity for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its actually on you and on the amount you invested and earned if the amount was big than you can withdraw your margin it was my thinking what i was supposed to do at that time if i was at that place, but if the amount i invested was 200$ and earned 35$ so i am not gonna withdraw that amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would rather advice you to take the profits that you have for the day and rest until the next day. Do not overtrade because this is one of the main reasons why traders lose their initial profits.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera khial hai ke humain usi waqt withdraw kar lena chhaye kion ke mere sath kai bar aisa hua ke main ne profit withdraw nahi kia aor thori der bad aik galat trade se main ne wo lose karwa dia

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am on my days off I get by day to reach the target return, and so if I'm not going to continue to trade. And I will be the positive terminal. This forum is lost, and that most people I love to talk about his son, the product or the benefits.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I was in made ​​by a manager to make profit in this field, I will replace him as a trader is always cautious in taking steps, in accordance with the road and of course with proper management,
    I will limit my losses, and I will limit my victory, I will not offer grandiose promises and tantalizing, but I will offer a realistic

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    Usually people ask, what do you do if you have a loss?
    but rarely ask, what do you do if a position that you attach successfully profit?
    whether you will do the evaluation,
    whether you will stop trading for the day,
    whether you will immediately do wd.
    please for your experience..
    forex trading main na jo sab se aham cheez ha na woh ha manegement kioun k app ko ager profit manage karna aa gaya na to phr app es main kafi ziyada profit kama sako ge

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have tried many time to increase my capital and which I achieved but one thing I want to share with you when our profit increase the our capital then we start trading with big lots for getting more profit quickly. that greed give me loss many times but I will prefer to withdraw it whats so ever you earn.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make a profit with our own analysis I think is our very great satisfaction, we can make changes to the total of the gains that we become more confident and ready to face the risks in this business

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a habit of making profit when trading and I immediately stop to open a new position because it also trains us as trading discipline, is still open to more meaningful if I had violated the rule of my own
    away, because we all have different habits and the rule itself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 333 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)