+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 333 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3328

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after a loss i m usually waiting for next movement ...that time mentality going to risk more and more for recovering the loss but actually this time we do the main mistakes ..if we lost in a trade then nothing happen actually ..we have the money management and we have the plan just wait for the time to catch the real trend again .and if we made any profit in a trade then we should not close any position after just closing that order ..be Patience is the way to catch the movement again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    several time i made profit. and the main reason of earning profit is my good decision taking by avoiding the emotion. generally when i made profit,, i do not invest all the money again minimum thirty percent i withdraw and the remaining portion i again invest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qazx is an unknown quantity at this point qazx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i managed the profit with the fioricet business because is very profit business so i do the business and in joy the business and many popular do the managed of fioricet this work so that i lick it

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if my profit reach my daily profit i will close the trade for this and,and if it not i will continue trading to wait when i win.I think many people here talking only about looses,only what to do when you loose,why you loose and etc. ,but i think we need to talking for winnings as in your thread.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    Usually people ask, what do you do if you have a loss?
    but rarely ask, what do you do if a position that you attach successfully profit?
    whether you will do the evaluation,
    whether you will stop trading for the day,
    whether you will immediately do wd.
    please for your experience..
    sab kuch depend karta hai account may agar hum use karta hain compunding account tu hum us may say withdraw nahi karah sakta hain aur agar hum special account use karta hain tu hum apna profit hasil karah sakta hain.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    i gift individual my regular plans and targets.After 1trade if i get realize but my point is not reached,i will agape another occupation.But if my regular train is reached then i leave consonant trading for the regular.Or if the regular realise is reached and there is other quantity to outside interchange,then i give also do it.It depends upon the activity situation.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hemaelsisy View Post
    if my position make profit i did not enter market to another position unless there are good position as i make decide to risk in one position is 1% to get 2% profit so it keep my money from losing
    yes brow oyang important money management we are in the account is ripe if we could count the number of balance with a
    lot that we use our tranding must be comfortable and not worried about a loss to the

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    Consistency is the key if a trader want make forex as his jobs. He must have good patience and good emotions and mental control. To become success we must always keep our rules out of head. It means we must trade our rules and never break it. Always believe if we already have good rule. Our rules and system will make more profit than loss.
    profit is the objective to be achieved by anyone in trading, but I now get a profit I think how can I get it always, and re-learn to be easy to convince yourself that profit and sustainability

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NayemAhmad View Post
    you use a lot of trading account..thats good.“slow but steady still wins the race” i belive.i will have my daily plans and targets.if i fail i try another target.i think only hard working can make good profit in your business.carry on.
    yeah never give up in this forex is a good thing, when we do not profit target can be achieved, we continue to always improve the strategy and the mistakes we have made and this is what will make us be successful ....

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I swap with fated butt. I usually set my reference light. I butt for foreordained pips lets say 20-25. Then when I get that pips, I contiguous that declare. I never let my rapacity halter my trade. I could cross statesman pips but I don't impoverishment to danger that pips in greed of making few much. I am ever rigid with my plans and that is what making me perfect in Forex change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 333 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)