+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 333 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3328

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we made some good amount uncertainly then we should immediately stop trading for that day ..even if we lost some good amount of money same way then also we should give a long break ..without proper plan strategy our trading can be in danger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qazx is an unknown quantity at this point qazx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always i want to try with my business get many profit and i do the Forex business so i remind it give me many profit so i manage to get profit easily.I sure it is for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Getting profits is all traders main goal in forex. Once we achieve our daily profit target then it is better to quit trading for the day because you might lose your profits the next time you trade. Don't let greed rule your mind when you are trading.
    That is right, many people join Forex because of the big money involve. So we need to learn how to get a lot of profit in this business. Yes, we need to learn to control ourselves and do not over trade because it is not good because it is the time that we get greedy so we need to stop trading when we feel greedy.

Junior Member pakkar is an unknown quantity at this point pakkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zulqurnaine View Post
    Forex trading is very easy to do but it is also very hardwork job because it takes your full concentration while trading. If you are newbie and want to join forex trading you need to learn first about this business. your prefection make you succeed in this business and you can earn every month good profit.
    forex trading is easy or difficult is relative and depends on understanding the extent to which he understands and can practice what be knew to the actions that will result in profit, if it is still less understanding and experience of forex felt it would be difficult and so is better if you have a good understanding with enough experience it will feel easy forex trading

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it all depend on different trader and how they react to different situation, if i made profit on a trade i feel good and if i lose i feel bad but i dont let it to play with my emotion i just forget about it and find another profitable trade

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always have profit in the trades that i make and when i have profit then try to with draw the amount from the account when i am not making trades on the rest of the money

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    Usually people ask, what do you do if you have a loss?
    but rarely ask, what do you do if a position that you attach successfully profit?
    whether you will do the evaluation,
    whether you will stop trading for the day,
    whether you will immediately do wd.
    please for your experience..
    of course happy if gain, and I will cease to trade, went on for tomorrow and do wd if a benefit is quite

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very easy to do but it is also very hardwork job because it takes your full concentration while trading. If you are newbie and want to join forex trading you need to learn first about this business. your prefection make you succeed in this business and you can earn every month good profit.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice thread to answer,
    if i managed to get some profit from the forex trading then in my first attempt i will try t withdraw it and do other things after that

Senior Member siki is an unknown quantity at this point siki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey dude manage profit what you have earned by forex trading is most important. I presume that trailing stop and money management also help trader to manage profit properly. I consider that trader can practice about trailing stop by trading in demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 333 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)