+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 333 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3328

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member adel asran is an unknown quantity at this point adel asran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lay plans daily prisoner and set a profit, my loss and well teamed practical and I set the amount of profit and only daily not enter the market again after achieving my goal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Smith89 is an unknown quantity at this point Smith89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i managed to make some profit but it is not good way to make either because the main thing is to trade well and then make good income.. everything is all about trading well and then making good earning capability

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayx181992 is on a distinguished road mayx181992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    Usually people ask, what do you do if you have a loss?
    but rarely ask, what do you do if a position that you attach successfully profit?
    whether you will do the evaluation,
    whether you will stop trading for the day,
    whether you will immediately do wd.
    please for your experience..
    If sometime i suffer a loss in forex trading then i try to recover my loss by my other order and i don't give up because life is not for giving up and forex is a race and its better to trade till you succeed and one day you will succeed.

Senior Member nahal is an unknown quantity at this point nahal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my daily target profit i close trade for the day and if not i would continue trading. And this is a positive post i should say. most of the people are talking about loses in this forum and i like your thread for its talking about winning

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks

Managed to get a profit

Friends,every business has a loss or benefit.always you can be more profitable it is not possible spare to business.because business mean risk or gain.if you becomes a good trader at the same time you can earn more money,if you becomes a illiterate about of Forex so you may be loser.

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course happy if gain
    and I will cease to trade
    went on for tomorrow
    and do wd if a benefit is quite

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even you get managed to getting profit, i think that is not bad thing to keep evaluating ourself, not only when we loss we do evaluating. Especially to search why we getting that profit. If we success we must keep search the biggest reason permitted us to getting profit. With such act we will manage our profit bigger every time and in the end get the success we targeting since beginning.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not so shocked or so happy after making loss or profit.I treat Forex trading as a job and do my job.After making profit, i start trading again.I don't leave trading to cheer for a few time.I am in a great mission.I want to be a millionaire.So fragments of profit does not affect me.I want the success at any cost.

Member hatemali is an unknown quantity at this point hatemali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i will stand on the trading of the market ontg that day if i could that i would bring profit is required of me on that day

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forex oscar View Post
    That is our goal all , making profit on forex is every one goal except for the analyzers, they just analyze the market and get profit for that, they don't care about any thing else. the traders only who care. so we do care .

I am plan to make forex as my career and making profit from it is a must thing to continue on it
    I also now being pioneered a career in forex. I pray you will also be successful in this business. Never stop learning because this business needs an accurate understanding and analysis so that advantage can be obtained.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 333 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)