+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 333 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that it was long time coming but it finally happened after a long string of losing and being stuck in the rat race where i was winning today and losing it all tomorrow but i grew little by little after i decided to do things differently and learn more and more that i that made me better the more that i did it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that trader makes all the systems to get a good profit from Forex. The main tools of the Forex which shows a right way to get profitable,it is market analysis. Market analysis is a very important task to get a good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that we should close our trade when we are losing, every trader should analysis the market properly before open any order in the trading account. If we manage ourself and control our greed then we will earn profit in this trading platform. We traders should prepare our strategy with discipline and good trading skill because the trading market always fluctuated.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that when we make profit trade goes on but there are some things we need to focus on before we continue to trade, we learn more about forex from our mistakes only when we are in loss not when we are in profit.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai app ney ane account ko manage karna ai to app market ko learn karo or learning ke bad he app ney trade ko start karna hai agar app learn ni karo gey to app ke liye trade karna be mushkil ho ga or earn karna be
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar forex market mein mujhy profit ho jtaa hai to phar dear mein us profit mein se kuch part withdraw kar loungy kuch mein apni account mein rehny doungy ta k mera account bhi build up hot rHY sath sath

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I lose and the I will search for mistakes to avoid, but when I get a profit I will continue in trading and looking for new signal to entry, my advice for new traders they have to discipline with one plan and one strategy to trading properly without confused.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are able to manage the advantage and then we must also be able to manage the losses in the market and we have to have the percentage of loss every day, and do not always think that Forex will always give you an advantage, because one day we will make mistakes, and get the Forex trading losses.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,028 Times in 4,664 Posts
    yes it is must for us we manage our trading to get a profit and we make our trading with perfect money management and risk management then we make our trading profitable and we always use the stops in our trading orders and we manage our trading perfect and we get a profit big with forex market

Member asimkhan123 is an unknown quantity at this point asimkhan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nei bhot he achi bat ki hai hum log greedy bhot ho jaty hai hum se loss bardast nei hota hum logo ko sirf profit se se mohabat hai loss se nafrat hai mei to abhi new ho mujhy jab loss hota hai us ki wajha e hoti hai k mujhy market mei enter hony ka tarika nei ata hai ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 333 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)