+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 333 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you must study in demo account for at least 4 months by reading books and watching private forex education videos. Then start trading real accounts, but small funds. And you have to determine the right target and stop losing. These things are from the fundamental and important things to every Beginner shelf and I think forex is a good job. If my victory reaches my daily profit target, I close the trade for the day and if not I will continue to trade. And this is a positive post I have to say. most people talk about losing in this forum and i like your thread to talk about win / earn. the best job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will have my daily plans and targets. After 1trade if I get profit but my target is not reached, I will open another trade.But if my daily target is reached then I will stop trading for daily. Or if the daily profit is achieved and there is another opportunity to open the trade, then I will also do it. It depends on the market situation. and Style provide answers to these questions differ from merchant to merchant. I am only interesting when I earn money from my account. I am very fast now. also have satisfactory pips in every trade and every day. so when it fills I just get out of the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hold my daily plan and my target. After 1trade if I get but my place is not reached, I left another unprotected job. But if my daily ass is achieved then I stop trading instruments for the regular. Or if the regular realization is reaching and there is another amount for the teaching stuff, then I will also do it. It depends on market status. and I also calculate when you work butt daily then increase to interfere with trading that day because every time we start our work take the exam. before some dimension in this way to go for a lot of my merchandise is not listed from my favor and change the victims as well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think management is important in this forex business, because I think it's important that we should know well to take into account everything we do in this forex trading. with good management, I'm sure it will keep us right, especially the right to use money and take risks. it makes management very important to support us to get good results. and in my new life so my trade says about 6 years ago ... my honor day displays a loss of about 80% of my story ... I am most crying ... but then again I gain confidence and seize again ... Untune losing money is reduced according to indication ... but set today ... sense more bitter loss of profit ... lol

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will have my daily plans and targets. After 1trade if I get profit but my target is not reached, I will open another trade.But if my daily target is reached then I will stop trading for daily. Or if the daily profit is achieved and there is another opportunity to open the trade, then I will also do it. It depends on the market situation. and Data mining basically refers to the process of analyzing previously recorded data to detect trends that can be used in future policies undertaken by the company. All companies have a lot of backlog data they save as back-up notes but only recently data mining process ..

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will have my personal program every day as well as focus on. Following 1trade is basically earning revenue but my personal focus on not arriving, I will be opening up additional industries. But in that case every day I focus on actually arriving at I quickly stop buying and selling for it every day. Or even when the daily income actually comes there is also an additional opportunity to open the industry, I will quickly even finish it. This will depend on outdated scenarios. if my victory comes to my daily focus on the benefits of my near business for the day and if not I will continue the transaction. And this is a good publication I have to say. most individuals refer to drops in this community and I like your line to refer to win or gain.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will buy my daily plans and goals. If I do not achieve the superiority of my goal, but, after opening 1 other Business Name. but my goal every day, if indeed he can stop for a day or if the daily benefits are achieved, and the possibility of trade openness,. depending on market conditions. If I win by day to stop and resume Do your business activities to achieve my goal to make a positive contribution to the daily benefits and that, I must say in this forum most of the people go to be seeded and I am my son to his speech in surplus. and, I try to get a profit to manage. I always want to manage to trade well and take the best money from forex trading. One I will succeed when I can manage more money and be able to trade.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Data mining basically refers to the process of analyzing previously recorded data to detect trends that can be used in future policies undertaken by the company. All companies have a lot of data stored as backup notes but recently lately the data mining process before I started my business, Suau studied risk management and financial management. We have to use both management better, so we can become the essay we reject. we will not need to lose continuously. therefore we must use it in a precise and careful manner

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on the conditions and if I think that I can get some more and more opportunities safely and disciplined, I will take it and keep on trading, but I will not push so hard to keep on trading, I want to stay steady in concentration and also emotion. .and about WD, of course I'll make it halfway.
    Never stopping in this currency trading is a big factor, when we do not get the benefit of focusing on what can be done, we always improve the techniques and mistakes we've made and that's what will make us successful.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye ek bahut achi strategy hai
    new traders ko is strategy ko hamesha follow karna chahaiye
    ek trade close krne ke bad dusre trade ko kholne se pehle poori study karni padti ahi aur jaldbazi me koi trade nahi kholna chahaiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 333 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)