+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 368 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3671

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can using our own strategy is the best way to use for analisa trend . because we can enjoy our trading since we know exactly what we are doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by makjon View Post
    for sclaper use m1, m5, m15 and long term use h4, d1 depend your own trading style, if you choose to get 2-3 pips profit on short time
    you must choose sclaping style and the opposite
    usually short term tradier use tf 5until tf 30 . many scalper to trader in tf 5 or 15 and long term trader use a h1 , h4 , daily .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makjon is an unknown quantity at this point makjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    As we know that in every TF forming each trend.
    do you think, Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?
    this is very closely related to type traders.
    but maybe there is another trader who has an opinion.

for sclaper use m1, m5, m15 and long term use h4, d1 depend your own trading style, if you choose to get 2-3 pips profit on short time
    you must choose sclaping style and the opposite

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    not a false signal, but because the price has not been formed for that is we have to wait for prices to perfectly formed
    no there are lot of false signals which arise in small time frames.So we cant get more accurate signals in smaller TF.
    so the bigger the timeframe the more the accuracy of signals and direction of trend too.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    The selection of time frames depends upon which kind of traders you are. If you are scalper you need to watch lowest time frames and there is nothing for you in larger time frames like H4 and daily TF,s. According to me 7 charts are must to watch for placing a trade, Daily,to M1.
    some people comfort to be scalper, but some people more uncomfortable ...
    to find out you have to try both, and then you will know the type that fits you ...

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    I think that scalping is the best way to get money easily and I advise you to go down that road to get to profit easily and I think it's easy to get a quick strategy to use technical indicators and reliable
    I also like scalping
    but still have not found a system that is really profitable and can generate consistent profits
    Can you give a bit of strategy, for I do scalping?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    can roughly in the love of one example of how we are to see the price that fully formed friend?
    may mean that prices fully formed is related to the daily range of existing friends for example if the daily range is usually 100 pips per day is necessary to be alert to open a position in this condition

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    not a false signal, but because the price has not been formed for that is we have to wait for prices to perfectly formed
    until when the price can be called perfect.
    sometimes the price is fully formed but still could reverse direction and make us mc.
    perfect or not, we should use the SL.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    it is not like not to use 15m chart for trends.Even i have seen trends in 15min chart and you can make 30pips like that.but i agree that shorter TF gives more false signals so always use higher TF for strong trends.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Do not everr use m5 and m15 for trading
    I think you should always use h4 chart as it is the most trustworthy chart for techncial study
    I used to follow h4 chart and then cross check with day1 chart then i used to place my deal
    it is not like not to use 15m chart for trends.Even i have seen trends in 15min chart and you can make 30pips like that.but i agree that shorter TF gives more false signals so always use higher TF for strong trends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 368 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)