+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 368 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3671

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no there are lot of false signals which arise in small time frames.So we cant get more accurate signals in smaller TF.
    so the bigger the timeframe the more the accuracy of signals and direction of trend too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like the trend formed in 1hr charts.The trend will be strong and i will be able to predict correctly upto some extent.
    even sometimes i will follow 4h trends also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think its almost difficult to see trends in short time frames.how can there be a trend in 1m chart? and scalpers wont see trend at all.they will trade in all kind of markets.
    trend will be strong only in bigger time frames like 1h or 4h.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for 20-30pips 1h charts are good,but even 15mins chart also give good signals.it depends upon market volatility.some times in 1h only 20pips movement will be there but some times 100pips will also be there.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    M15 एक बेहतरीन चार्ट जो किसी भी जोड़ी की अल्पावधि की प्रवृत्ति के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है. जबकि h4 एक चार्ट है जो आप एक लंबी अवधि के रुझान से पता चलता है. इस से अगर आप अल्पावधि व्यापार की तरह तो m15 के लिए जाना. लंबे समय के लिए तो आप h4 चार्ट के लिए जाना चाहिए

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a scalper it is a good trading strategy with candle stick and trendline it is most profitable method to earn in forex trading,i am also want to try as
    scalper

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you are expert trader then you can make lots of pips with using scalping strategy. But scalping is very risky. You should trade it very carefully. I think scalping is very quick trading system. This system can give you money any time in forex market hours. I think if you have good strategy then you can profit with safe trade.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion i think that the trade with the trend is vey profitable well witch one is good ? as you said that evry trader has them strategy related with a trend and for me i think that the trend of the pivot point and of the long term is better than short term

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then let me help you. First look at the D1 chart to determine where price is headed. This is the long term trend. Next look at the 4hr charts to find out where price is headed - This is the short term trend. If the short term trend and the long term trend coincide, then you are sure of the immediate trend of the market. Then check the 15 mins chart to find out what price action is doing. If the price has moved counter trend and is ot moving back in the direction of the overall trend, it is time to enter a trade. Make sure you get a confirmation signals from your indicators.l

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    M15 एक बेहतरीन चार्ट जो किसी भी जोड़ी के अल्पकालिक प्रवृत्ति के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है. जबकि h4 एक चार्ट है जो आप एक लंबी अवधि के रुझान से पता चलता है. इस से अगर आप अल्पावधि व्यापार की तरह तो m15 के लिए जाना. लंबे समय के लिए तो आप h4 चार्ट के लिए जाना चाहिए.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 368 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)