+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 368 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3671

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no particular trends that we traders in forex need to follow in forex currency trading business. The right trends if followed can actually make a lot of profits for the forex currency trader involved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    As we know that in every TF forming each trend.
    do you think, Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?
    this is very closely related to type traders.
    but maybe there is another trader who has an opinion.
    ya to ap par depend karta ha k ap kasi trading karta ho ap ko achi or bather trading karana k layia ap ko sub sa pehala trading ka bara main complete knowledge hone chayia or is ka bad ap ak achi se strategy bnan or time frame ka khas khal rakahn ap h1 m5 m10 h4 used karan or chart or ghor sa dehakan is k bad trading start karna.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me both uptrend and downtrend are equally profitable as i am using Hedging , i make profit by falling as well as rising market. But many times i have faced hardships in my trading due to false reversal of the trend. I think sideways trending market is very good for scalpers.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So umteen varied strategies that can be utilised to line in the Forex market. There are few quite complicated while others are relatively lancelike.

Taste pursuing has embellish a real common trading strategy because of its comfort of simplified to read and complete. It involves identifying a way fair as it position breaks out and then you jazz to rise that way.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i do scalping so i only trading based on the m30 , m15 charts...becoz due to beginning times of trading i usually performing in the short term trading
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member squall is an unknown quantity at this point squall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is depends on our own trading style
    for a scalper, they see the trend in the h1 and entry in m5 or M15
    while for the daily traders, they prefer to see the trend in h4 or daily, and entry in the M15 or h1

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Nice strategy.,.But also use time frame H4 and H1 to check main trend because the trends on M5 and M15 are not good enough and price can move against you anytime .
    scalping is always been risky if u don;t set the sl in nearest point coz the market can jump form the position anytime and it can be against ur opening position .for most of the scalper targeting 5-10 pips per trade coz opening a trade in a position over and over is mean giving the spread to broker over and over so u have to recover the spread first then profit of pips

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ray in the best among the private when trading time frame can control the technical analysis techniques is now the length of time will not give sufficient accuracy in determining the points to take the profit and loss. But traders who have large financial balance in the account towards them the time frame daily.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your suggestion is acceptable but in my view that H1 chart is also important, if you are short term trader than see both H4 and H1 chart and when you want to open your position then use even M5 chart to enter on perfect point.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the h1 trend line for trade. before opening position i follow the support and resistance level and then open my trade. i testify my trend strategy in a instaforex contest and it will give me the good result.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 368 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)